❤︎𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❤︎

The lights in the room flickered, all but one going out in a mess of sparks and shattered glass. The single light in the room was above Bael's head, and he looked up to watch the light swing back and forth. He looked back to where you stood, eyes glowing red in the darkness. He noticed your stand was missing from beside you. He looked around, eyes scanning the room as he searched for the shadowy figure.

He grinned and stifled a chuckle. Of course, you would blow out almost all the lights. Your stand could manipulate the shadows. You allowed the darkness it needed so that it could move around freely. You gave up the limitations it had and allowed it free reign.

"Are you sure about moving in the darkness?" He asked.

"You shouldn't question my judgments. The only thing you should be doing is fighting for your life." You replied calmly. Bael yelled in pain, snapping his head down to look at what caused him pain in his legs. It felt like a thousand needles had stabbed him. Shadows rose and fell aggressive at his feet, making him take a step back in surprise. The shadows shot up, slicing against his legs in deep gashes. Bael grunted and jumped away. He was attacked left and right, the shadows jumping at him from every side and slicing his skin open. He dropped onto one knee, yelling in pain when a shadow cut past his bone and almost sliced his entire leg off. They were working as a saw.

"You bitch!" He spat, trying to fend off the shadows.

"I don't understand why you are so surprised," You said, hands resting on your knees. You were crouched down, arms crossed over your knees with your chin resting on your forearms. Your face was emotionless, and your eyes glowed a bright e/c in the darkness, making him shudder. "You are the one one who taught me how to do this. 'You should be able to dodge this', that's what you would always tell me, wasn't it? So why are you having so much trouble avoiding the attacks?"

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled, jumping away from the next attack, only for him to be slashed across the back with the next.

"Is it because of the years? Have you grown old and lost your touch?" You asked, head tilting to the side as you watched his blood pool on the floor. "Or are you scared of me? Maybe you think that I really am stronger than my father. Does that frighten you, Bael?"

"Like hell! I'll never be afraid of you! I was never afraid of the poor excuse of a demon you called your father either!" He snapped. His eyes followed you as you stood up, the shadows around him receding to your feet, where they swayed gently.

A shudder went down his spine as you raised your head, eyes burning with hatred and blood-lust, yet your face was emotionless. The contradiction could send a chill down anyone's spine. "Is that why my 'poor excuse of a demon' father, ran you out of my home and you fled with your tail tucked between your legs? You were never afraid of him?" You asked, taking slow steps toward him, the sound of your boots hitting the ground creating heavy thuds on the concrete flooring. "You were never afraid of the power he held? The very same power that had you begging for your very own pathetic life? The same power that held you on the verge of death in the middle of my living room?"

"The power your father held was borrowed. He could have never had that amount of power on his own," Bael said, the wounds on his body beginning to close and heal. "He was in love with a human. If he would have mated with another demon, then maybe I would have spared you. But you are nothing but a worthless half-breed. You don't deserve to walk any part of this universe. Not in the demon realm, nor in the human realm. You deserve to rot in hell, and nothing more."

"Half-breed?" You repeated, steps coming to a halt in front of him. You crouched down to where he was kneeling, now eye level with him. "You're trembling. I thought you said you were not afraid."

"I'm not!" He yelled, hand reaching to strike you. You caught his wrist, making his eyes widen slightly. Your slightly longer nails dug into his wrist, breaking the skin and making beads of dark red blood flow down your arm.

"Is that so? Your heart rate is increasing by the second. A normal person would have gone into cardiac arrest by know. What do you have to be so afraid of, hmm?" You stood up, dragging him up by his wrist as well. He winced as you let go of him, suddenly disappearing. He tensed up as he felt you behind him, hand curling around the back of his neck. A dagger made of shadows formed in your free hand, and you raised it to his neck.

"Are you sure I don't frighten you?" You purr lowly, hand sliding from his neck down his back. You tapped the spot on the back, a little way's away from his shoulder blades. "I told you I was going to tear your heart out and divide it in half, did I not? Are you so stricken with fear that you can't move? It's a shame actually. I was hoping for something more exciting. After all, you talked so big; telling me about how you were going to murder me like you did my mother and father. You got me excited for nothing."

"Y-you're sadistic." He spat, leaning away from you. You removed the knife from his neck, making sure to cut him as you did, watching as it vanished in your hands. 

"Maybe," You said, watching him spin around, moving to the side to dodge the knife he held in his hands. "I can't get off to seeing you bleed; that's just disgusting. But I do feel some satisfaction whenever you shed even a single drop of blood. I want to watch you lay in your own pool of blood, just as my mother did. Did you even consider sparing her? A mere human, defenseless against a high ranking demon such as yourself? Did she battle you as my father did? Did you give her a long and drawn-out death, like my father, or was she a quick and easy kill?"

"You're a fucking monster," He said, holding the knife, pointing to you. 

"You made this fucking monster."