❤︎𝐭𝐞𝐧❤︎

Around three o'clock the next day, Trish burst into your bedroom with a bag in one hand and two f/d's in the other. You had been sitting at your desk, sketching on some papers when she did. She set the bag down and makeup spilled out on your vanity and then she handed you a f/d before collapsing on your bed with an exaggerated sigh.

"Rough day?" You snickered, raising the f/d to your lips.

"You have no idea," She groaned, taking her hair down. "Can I use your shower?"

"Yeah. Let me grab you a towel first," You stood up from your desk and left your room. You grabbed a towel from the hall closet before walking back. You paused before you entered your room, turning your head to see what moved. Your eyes scanned around you, but you didn't see anything. You shrugged it off and walked back in your room, handing Trish the towel as she walked into your bathroom.

"Y/n have you seen Trish?" Bucciarati asked, poking his head into your door as he passed by your room. You stacked some papers up before turning to him.

"She's taking a shower. Why?" You asked.

"Just wondering," He said, cheeks pink. You rolled your eyes playfully as he closed your door and walked away. You turned back to your desk and put the papers away as Trish came out of the bathroom, buckling her bra as she walked.

"Who was that?" She asked, grabbing the hairdryer you used not to long ago.

"Bruno," You said, opening the closet to lay your dresses out.

"Oh." Trish said as she began drying and styling her hair. You laughed quietly, shaking your head as you got the dresses down.

Two hours later, a few shoes thrown at your door when one of the boys tried to peek in, and redoing your eyeliner many times and you and Trish were finally ready. You fixed the strap on your heels, brushing your hair away from your face as you did. Curled h/c strands framed your face perfectly, dark red lipstick, dark eyeshadow and a perfect eyeliner wing, and you were happy. You clasped the silver necklace behind you before making sure everything was still in place.

"Ok," Trish sighed, standing up from your vanity and brushing her dress out. "I think we're ready..oh wait." She plucked your pin from the dresser and walked to you.

"Does it look okay?" You asked as she pinned the pink badge onto your dress.

"You look perfect," She giggled as you pinned her badge onto her dress as well. Although you and Trish weren't really permitted to go on missions like the other, you both were still in Passione and on Bucciarati's team. Anyone who opposed that had another thing coming to them. "That does it," Trish smiled up at you. "You ready?"

"No, but let's go," You said, making her laugh.

"Don't worry Y/n, you look fine," She said, opening your door as you trailed behind her.

"I'm not worried about that," You mumbled.

"If you're scared something is going to happen tonight," She stopped and put her hand on your shoulders. "You have got to stop worrying. I can assure you nothing is going to happen. The most exciting thing that's gonna happen is Abbachio getting drunk and Fugo probably starting a fight," She said.

"Like that's anything new," You chuckled, making her roll her eyes and start towards the stairs again. "But thanks."

"HOLY SHIT!" Your face immediately turned pink as did Trish's at the reaction Mista had given us. You turned your head as you stopped at the bottom of the stairs, basking in the looks of shock on their faces.

"Close your mouths before you start drooling," Trish snickered, grabbing the hem of her dress so she wouldn't step on it as she walked towards Bucciarati. You did the same and stopped in front of Giorno. He was wearing a normal black suit and tie, with a silver chain hanging from his pocket and a red carnation in his jacket pocket. His lips were slightly parted as he looked you up and down.

"W-wow," He finally said, cheeks flushed. You giggled and reached up to straighten his tie.

"Do you think it's too much?" You asked.

"No, I think you look absolutely stunning," He breathed, green eyes locking onto your e/c ones.

"Give me your pin, Prince Charming," You snickered, holding your hand out. He placed his pin in your hand gently, lingering his hand in yours for a moment. You clipped the pin on his chest, laughing quietly when Mista whined about wanting to leave already.

"Ready, care?" Giorno asked, holding his hand out to you. You smiled and slipped your into his.

"As I'll ever be," You said, making him chuckle.

..

When you arrived at the ball, you stood beside Giorno as Bucciarati explained the rules of the night. "Everyone is to be on their guard. This means that no one is going to be goofing off tonight. I know that dampens the mood, but with the threats to Y/n and even Trish, we can't risk anything. I want everyone looking out for one or more people that have lingering eyes on Y/n. If someone seems to be following her around, tail them and lead them away from her. Y/n, please remain around Giorno tonight, but if you were to be separated, find one of us immediately."

You nodded. You wanted to explain that you were able to protect yourself, but you decided it wasn't worth the argument.

"Here we go," Giorno sighed, turning his head to smile at you as he extended his arm out to you. You slipped yours through his and gathered up your dress so you wouldn't trip. Bucciarati and Trish led everyone in the front as you and Giorno followed, then Mista and Narancia, and then Fugo and Abbachio. When your group started to get closer, people started noticing you. Giorno tensed up a little, glancing down at you before casting his eyes up again. You had to admit when you had first seen him as a fifteen year old, you didn't think he'd change at all. But you were proven wrong. Not only did he change physically, but he also had matured over the years. Now at 19 years old, you could have sworn he was in his thirties by the way he acted. Maybe it was because of the position he held as Don, or maybe it was because he knew that people relied on him to be the mature figure they needed. So when people saw this 6 foot, serious looking mafia man approaching, the couldn't help but show the respect to him. Even if they didn't know who he really was, they all knew that he had his fair share of trouble and pain.

"You shouldn't look so tense, Giorno." You said as you walked up the stairs.

"That obvious?" He muttered, nodding to the men holding the doors open.

"Oh please. You're too easy to read." You grinned. "Relax a little. Nothing's happened so far, and everyone has already gone to do their own things."

"Okay," He said, rolling his shoulders around. "I'm not tense,"

"You're still tense. I can feel your muscles contracting," You hummed, thanking a woman who complimented your dress. You led Giorno to a table full of various wines.

Giorno whined. "I can't help it," He took the glass from your hands and took a sip before handing it back to you. "I can't help but feel paranoid something is going to happen to you."

"Is that why you tasted my wine for poison just now?" You chuckled, glancing at him as you drank the same liquid.

"Yes. You can never be too sure, Y/n," He said, pulling you into his chest as a group of men passed by. You set the glass down and put a hand on his shoulder. Compared to the short and stout men surrounding you, Giorno seemed to tower over you.

"Why don't we go dance?" You said, grabbing his suit jacket and started pulling him away. "It will be fine, I promise."

"Fine,"