❤︎𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞❤︎

You opened your eyes almost reluctantly, your sight blurry at first before focusing on the ceiling above you. You blinked a few times before sitting up in the unfamiliar bed as you rubbed your eyes. It took a moment for your tired mind to register that you were in a hospital. You looked around the room, shoulders relaxing when you saw you were alone. You glided your gaze over to the window where the moonlight illuminated the room. The door to your room was closed, and the curtains pulled over the glass windows that the doctors would peer inside. You moved the blankets to the side, raising the thin hospital gown to look down at your stomach. Your abdomen was tightly wrapped in fresh white bandages. You laid back on the bed as the shadows in the room crawled to the side of the bed before jumping into the air and forming into a figure. A pair of glowing eyes opened to look at you.

Your command was simple, the tiredness in your voice fading away. "Heal me." You stand raised its hand and placed it on your stomach and you sighed in relief at the warming feeling. You sat up as it retracted its hand back to its side.

"Your vitals are returning to normal," It said as you swung your legs over the side of the bed. "Should I prepare us for travel?"

"We aren't doing it your way," You said, standing up and shivering as your bare feet touched the cold tile floor. "We're doing it normally."

"By plane?" It asked, watching as you started unwrapping the bandages from your stomach.

"Yes. Now get me some normal clothes."

"So demanding." Your stand disappeared and within the next few seconds, it returned with your clothes draped over its arm. "You could have said please."

"Thank you," You said, taking the clothes and quickly changing into them.

"Where are we headed?" It asked as you tucked your tank top into your jeans.

"Japan." You replied, kneeling down to lace your boots up. "Hairtie please,"

"The Joestars?" It asked, flicking its wrist and brandishing a hair tie in his hand. You took it and quickly tied your hair out of your face.

"You suggested it in the first place," You said, slipping the black jacket on and then zipped it up. "I've worked with them closely throughout the years. You forget who Giorno is too."

"Giorno belongs to Dio Brando," Your stand said as you slid open the window.

"Giorno belongs to Jonathan Joestar," You said, turning your head to look at it. "He has the star on the back of his neck. He is genetically Jonathan's son. He may look like Dio in some manners, but he acts nothing like him. He is a Joestar."

"If that's what you believe," It said and you slipped through the window. The wind rushed up, blowing your hair back before you landed on the ground gently. You turned to look up, counting the number of windows and nodded in approval.

"6 stories," You said. "Not bad."

..

You rubbed your eyes after dialing the number, leaning against the phone booth tiredly. You arrived in Japan fifteen minutes ago and had already been attacked by another man with the trinity knot. Your knuckles were torn up from punching the brick wall beside his head and you were exhausted from the early morning sun rising behind you, lighting up the scenery around you. The sound of someone picking up the phone from the other line snapped you back into reality.

"Hello?" A tired, yet deep voice said.

"Hey.." You said quietly. "Jotaro."

"..Y-Y/n? Is that you?"