❤︎𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁❤︎

"I never knew you were so disorganized," Giorno said, sifting through the papers on your desk. Some were notes from college, some were orders from Bucciarati and others were doodles and sketches you did when you were bored. You kicked a box of old sketchbooks back into your closet and shut the door as you shrugged.

"I never was," You said.

"Organized or disorganized?" He asked, making you pause.

"Yes," You said, causing the both of you to laugh softly. You crouched down and picked some pencils off the ground. Your hair fell in front of your face, revealing the burn on your back.

"Hey, what happened here?" You tensed up as you felt Giorno's hand brush across it.

"Must have been from a couple of days ago," You said, standing up and covering it back up.

"You didn't say anything about it." He frowned, green eyes swirling with concern. "Does it hurt?"

"No," You said. "I ran on top of a building and must have brushed against a motor or air conditioner or something. It's not a big deal."

"How are you doing, after all, that anyway?" He asked as you sat on your bed and patted for him to sit down as well. "I understand that it must have been terrifying."

You shrugged and messed with the hem of your favorite shirt. "I'm used to being targeted at this point. A little bit of chasing doesn't scare me. That's bad isn't it?" You laughed quietly. "I'm not scared of a bunch of men chasing me anymore."

"I'm sorry," He said, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't worry about it!" You said quickly, shaking your head. "It's nothing for you to be sorry about."

He seemed hesitant, but he nodded anyways. "Come with me," You said, standing up and extending your hand.

"Where are we going?" He asked, slipping his hand through yours as you pulled him up. You didn't respond and instead, led him to the balcony in your room. You opened the doors and pulled him outside with you. You walked to the edge, turning to face him as you jumped up and sat on the railing.

"Hey, be careful!" He said, rushing to grab your hips to steady you.

"I'm not gonna fall," You smiled. "I do it all the time, see?" You hooked your legs around the bars and leaned back, making Giorno gasp in surprise. He pulled you back up, making you laugh as he held your hips tighter.

"Jesus," He sighed. "Can you not scare me?" You giggled at that, looking up into his soft green eyes.

"Giorno..can..can I ask you something?" You asked.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing's wrong. I just want your opinion on something," You said.

"Oh. Okay." He said. "Well what is it then?"

"Do you believe in fate?" You asked.

"What do you mean?" He frowned.

"I mean, do you believe that everyone has a reason for being alive. That everyone has a planned out life and that the people you meet in your lifetime are there for a reason? That those people need you, and you need them?"

"I think everyone has a purpose in life," He said, his thumbs rubbing circles on your hips. "And yes, I think that you meet the people in your life for a reason."

"So if I say something, you won't think I'm...philosophical..or..just dumb?" You asked.

"No," He replied gently.

"Then I think you and the others are changing my fate," You said quietly. "You're making me rethink everything I've ever done, and what I need to do."

"...you don't plan on dying or something do you?" He mumbled, making you stifle a laugh.

"No," You said, shaking your head with a smile. "I was just thinking about what's happened since I met the gang. It's made me happier compared to everything that's happened before,"

"Y/n.." Giorno said. "You're thinking about when we first saw you, aren't you?"

"Partly." You sighed. "But not just that...before..all that."

"I'm sorry we didn't find you sooner," He said sadly, resting his head on yours as he brought you into an embrace.

"You didn't know I was there in the first place," You said softly. "It's alright. I don't think about it too much. Nothing seriously bad happened to me."

He pulled back quickly and looked at you in disbelief. "Y/n," He said very firmly. "We found you in a container full of ice water. We thought you were a dead body they were trying to preserve. You were in terrible condition when we brought you to the hospital."

"It wasn't that bad," He gave a hard glare. "Okay maybe it was, but it's fine now. I'm sitting in front of you aren't I?"

"Yeah..but that still doesn't erase what happened to you," He sighed.

"It doesn't bother me. So don't let it bother you either, okay?" You said, grabbing his face and pinching his cheeks. "You don't have to worry about me so much. I've proved to you that I can take care of myself!"

"Okay, okay!" He laughed, prying your hands away from his cheeks, and then rubbed the sore flesh.

You laughed as you tilted your head up, closing your eyes as you let the cool breeze blow across your face. When you opened your eyes, you were met with a star-lit sky and a bright moon. The sight brought a smile to your face.

"Promise me something, Giorno." You said, making him break his gaze from the sky to look at you. Your e/c orbs glistened in the moonlight, making his heart skip a beat.

"Y-yes?"

"Promise me that no matter what happens between you and me, whether one of us were to die, or believe something no one else does..promise we'll always stick by each other's sides. It doesn't have to be because of a partnership, or in a romantic way..just as friendly promise. You and I are the closest in age, and we've come to be close. I trust you the most, and I want to know you feel the same way as I do. I trust you with my life, and I'll believe anything that you tell me, even if it seems impossible. Promise me you'd do the same, Giorno Giovanna." You said quietly, lowering your head to look him in the eyes with burning passion.

"I promise you," He said, taking your hands in his and brought them to his lips. "I'll believe you, no matter what happens."

"Thank you," You said as he lowered your hands. Your eyes widened and your stomach dropped when you tipped back off the railing.

"SHIT Y/N!"

You cackled as he grabbed your hips and pulled you up. He lifted you in his arms and started walking towards the door. "This is exactly why I was holding onto you," He sighed as he carried you into your room and placed you down on the bed. 

"Then that just makes you a hero now doesn't it?" You giggled, folding your legs under you with a wide grin. 

"You are..i don't even have an insult at this point," He laughed softly, shaking his head at you. 

"Hey, GioGio," You said, laying back on your bed. "I think we should both go to sleep, and since your room is so far away, would you like to crash in here?"

He raised his eyebrows. "Is that your way of asking me to stay the night with you?" 

"Well...did it work?" You asked. He chuckled once more. 

"Yeah, yeah it did." He said, climbing in the sheets beside you. You smiled and turned to face him, nuzzling your head into his chest. 

"Thank you," You sighed. "I didn't want to be alone tonight."

"Don't worry, Y/n. I'll always be here to make sure you aren't ever alone again."

You smiled fainty, eyes drooping as the both of you fell asleep.