❤︎𝐭𝐰𝐨❤︎

You woke up the next morning to large hands shaking your shoulders. You groaned and swatted the hands away, pulling the covers over your head and turning on your side. A heavy sigh came from beside you before you heard retreating footsteps. You thought they had given up but were proven wrong when the blankets were yanked from your body. You screamed from the sudden rush of cold air on your warm body and curled into a ball on the bed.

"Give it back!" You whined, eyes still closed as you blindly reached behind you to grab the blankets.

"Do you always sleep in your underwear?" Your eyes snapped open as you cried out in surprise, lunging forward and snatching the blankets from Fugo before covering yourself.

"Pervert!" You huffed, holding the blankets to your chest. "What the hell are you even doing in here?"

"It's ten o'clock and you need to wake up. I made breakfast." He said, picking up the pillow you had thrown at him in your sleep and placed it back on your bed. "Everyone else is out right now, so hurry up and eat before they come back." You nodded as he left your room to let you get dressed in peace. Sometimes it was nice living with a bunch of guys; you didn't have to worry too much about being followed home or someone breaking in or things such as that, but other times it was hellacious.
After dressing in something comfortable, you headed downstairs and ate breakfast with Fugo. He was surprisingly calm today, probably because it was just the two of you and you didn't have Narancia running around while screaming. The two of you pondered about what you should do, and he decided to work on grading some of Narancia's schoolwork and you decided to work more on your painting. He joined you in your studio, casually making comments about how dumb Narancia really was.

"You can't exactly blame him, Fugo." You said as you swiped some paint onto a test paper before putting a little on your canvas. "Narancia didn't start doing any kind of school work until he met you."

"Yes, but he can't even do simple multiplication!" Fugo growled in frustration, scribbling his pen across the sheets of paper laid out in front of him. "He's hopeless,"

"He's been trying harder," You said, thankful that your back was turned to him so the frown on your face was hidden. "I've caught him up late while studying."

Fugo sighed and dropped his pen and said your name, making you turn to face him. "Why do you stick up for such a dumbass like him?"

"Because he tries not to be." You responded, turning back to the canvas. "Narancia isn't as dumb as you think. He tries his best to learn from what you tell him, and you can't deny that he's been getting better in math. He's not like you and I who can just learn something so easily. He takes time."

Fugo didn't say anything as a silence passed over the both of you. It wasn't too long after that he was back to scribbling things on the papers. The two of you continued to do your own thing in silence, neither of you saying a word to each other. It was only when Fugo announced he was making coffee and wanted to know if you'd like some. You nodded and listened as the door opened and then shut softly. You sighed as you put your brush down and rubbed your hands over your face before pausing.

"FUCK!"

The door swung open as Fugo ran inside followed by Giorno. They must have just returned and that's why it took so long for him to return. Fugo ran to where you were standing, hands over your eyes as you were half-doubled over in front of the canvas.

"Y/n! What the hell happened?" He asked as you started laughing and wincing at the same time.

"I forgot I had paint on my hands!" You laughed, eye squinted with white paint on your eyes, cheeks and nose.

"You're an idiot." Fugo sighed, grabbing a towel and helping you wipe your eyes.

"A-are you okay?" Giorno asked between giggles. You nodded as Fugo's name was called and he left the room.

"St-stop laughing," You said, trying not to laugh yourself.

"Im sorry," Giorno said. "Come with me," You took his hand as he led you down the hall to where his office was. He opened the door for you, allowing you inside first. His office wasn't anything too special, a desk in the center of the room with a plush chair pushed neatly in behind it, two chairs in front of it, a leather couch on the wall, and large bookshelves and file cabinets filled with books and files. There had been many times you would have to come in here and pry both him and Bucciarati from their work so they would sleep or eat. He motioned for you to sit down as he dug through some drawers and brought out some cleanser. He knelt in front of you and gently started to clean your eyes out.

"Thank you, Don." You smiled as he stood back up. He shot you a grin before falling in his chair, folding his arms over his chest.

"So now we're going with Don?" He asked.

"You are the Don, aren't you?" You smirked. "I should address my superior as so."

"Oh knock it off," He said, making you laugh. "But speaking about Don's and such," He said, leaning back. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh? And what's that?" You asked.

"In about a week or so, we will be receiving invitations to the annual Passione ball." He leaned forward and put his chin in his palm, gazing at you with sparkling green eyes.

"A ball?" You repeated. He nodded.

"Every year the entire organization gets together sort of like a reunion. I didn't know it was even a thing until two years ago." He shrugged. "Bruno told me about it, but because the position as Don is supposed to be secretive to a point, I won't be speaking, but Bruno will. He'll pose as the Capo and make a speech like he does every year. Basically, he'll be the one in charge then."

"But?" You asked, feeling like he wasn't finished. He shifted around.

"But..I wanted to ask if you would accompany me as my partner?" His cheeks heated up, turning a shade of pink as he averted his eyes. It made you giggle a little. "W-what are you laughing at?"

"Sometimes I forget that your a mafia boss who kills people by the little nervous teen inside of you." You said, leaning back with a smirk as his cheeks turned darker. "But, yes. I'll be honored to go with you, Giorno."

"G-g-good." He said, clearing his throat to try and hide his embarrassment. "I'm looking forward to it."