❤︎𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧❤︎

"Never danced with someone before?" You teased, grinning up at the blonde in front of you.

"I have, thank you very much," He huffed, squeezing your hip.

"Really? Cause your stepping on my foot," His cheeks turned red as he moved his foot away and looked down.

"It's been a long time," He murmured.

You chuckled, fixing his hands on your hips and you replaced your hands on his shoulders. "Just follow after what I do. I can help you remember,"

"You're pretty good at this," Giorno commented as he started to get the hang of it again.

"I've had years of practice," You replied as he took your hand and spun you around, watching as the black material that had pooled under you swirled into the air before settling back down. A sad smiled crawled your face as your eyes seemed to glaze over in memory. "I used to dance with my father almost every day."

Giorno smiled softly. "Your father sounds like a kind man,"

"He was. He had the power to destroy anyone who stood in his way, yet he was as gentle as a butterfly with me. He used to take me to our ballroom and have one of our maids play the piano while he danced with me. We would dance for hours together, laughing and enjoying our time together before he would have to go back to his work." You said. Giorno reached up and tucked a stand of hair away from your face as he smiled down at you.

"That sounds wonderful," He said. You glanced over his shoulder, locking eyes with a random person. Or so you thought. You felt your heart drop when his eyes went from brown to red and he grinned slightly, showing his sharpened canine tooth. He raised a hand to fix his collar, and you felt your blood run cold when your eyes landed on the trinty knot marking on the back of his hand.

"Y/n?" Giorno's voice snapped your attention back to him. A look of concern was on his face. "Are you alright? I've been saying your name."

"Y-yeah. Just spaced out a little. Would you like to go sit with the others? My feet are starting to hurt from these heels," You lied.

"Of course," He kept one arm around your waist as you walked from the middle of the floor towards the table where Bucciarati and the others were sitting.

"Hey you lovebirds," Trish winked as Giorno pulled your chair out for you. You thanked him quielty and glanced over, finding the man was gone.

"Where's Fugo and Abbachio?" Giorno asked as he sat beside you.

"Abbachio's by the wine table, no doubt 'testing for poison', and Fugo's over there by the stage." Mista said. You turned to look at them both, trying to hide the grim look on your face when you saw two more men with the trinity knot on their hands hanging around them.

"Have any of you seen anything?" Bucciarati asked.

"Nope," Mista huffed. "It's all been normal so far."

"And boring," Narancia added.

"Yeah, sorry about taking all the fun out of this," You said, putting your chin in your hand with a pout. "I want to go prank some people."

Narancia's eyes lit up. "Let's go do it to-"

"No," Bucciarati shot him down, making the ravenette slump down his seat.

"Don't worry about it too much Y/n," Mista said. "It's not the first time we've had to be on protection duty." He glanced at Trish.

"Bruno Bucciarati!" A voice called out, making your capo raise his head. You felt yourself tense up as the man you made eye contact with earlier came forward, greeting Bucciarati like an old friend. He made sure to show his marking to you again, making you clench your jaw.