❤︎𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧❤︎

"Deal with them. I can't waste any more time," You said, glancing at Jotaro. He nodded. You turned to leave, only to step back when you met with Purple Haze. You glanced at Jotaro with an annoyed expression before turning around.

"Wher-"

"I do not have time to be playing childish games with you people," You snapped. "Stop trying to intimidate me with your stands, and stop trying to keep me here. I don't have time to fool around. I have things to deal with."

"You have explaining to do before you do any-fucking-thing." Abbachio yelled.

"I don't have to explain anything to you," You replied, glaring at him. "I don't have to tell you where I'm going, why am I doing what I am, or who I am. My life is none of your goddamn business. The only reason I'm trying to save you is because of my human side. But now, you're really starting to piss me off. So get the hell out of my way, or I'll forget about anything I ever said and I'll fucking kill you myself."

Shadows rose up at your feet, swirling around you as they slowly crawled up your body. You gave one last glare before being engulfed in darkness. It felt as if you were floating, your thoughts and mind running blank before you opened your eyes, now standing in the middle of an old warehouse. You looked around, spotting nothing but a few overhead lights and empty boxes and crates. You began slowly walking forward, your steps echoing around you. Your stand manifested beside you, falling into step with you.

"How far away?" You asked.

"Bael is four-hundred meters away and approaching at a speed of 1.4 meters per second. He is walking at the average speed of a human male." It responded. "We have approximately 9.3 minutes before he reaches the main doors. What is your plan?"

"Don't have one," You said, cracking your knuckles.

"You haven't come up with a strategy?" It asked, watching you as you stopped walking and started stretching.

"Nope."

"How do you plan on winning then?" It asked.

"I'll just come up with shit as I go." You said. "How long again?"

"8.4 minutes."

"Just enough time," You hummed.

"Enough time for what?" Your stand asked. You grabbed the edge of a crate and hoisted yourself up.

"To scale the space."

"You realize I can teleport to any part of this room, don't you?" It asked curiously.

"Yeah, but I could use a warm-up before I fight Bael." You replied, jumping up and grabbing a rafter.

"Normal people wouldn't consider this a warm-up," A voice called out. You dropped down from the rafter, landing on the floor gently.

"How the fuck did you get here?" You asked in surprise. Giorno held up his phone, that had your location pinpointed on the map.

"I put a tracker on your boot. This place isn't very far from the mansion." He replied, putting his phone in his pocket.

"You shouldn't be here," You growled. "Go before I kill you."

"We both know you aren't going to. Those threats may scare others, but they don't me. I know for a fact you wouldn't hurt me, would you?" He asked, a sly grin on his face. You laughed and shook your head.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Giorno." You said. "I regret making friends with you."

"Because I can see through you so easily?" He asked. He put his phone away and took your hand in his. "Or because I won't leave you alone?"

"Both," You sighed. "You need to leave, Giorno. I have.."

"5.7 minutes,"

"5.7 minutes before I fight him. It's too dangerous here for you to stay." You said.

"I'm going to ignore that thing just talked," Giorno said. "And I'm not going anywhere. You must be a complete idiot if I'm just gonna walk away while you fight this guy to the death."

"Then I'm a complete idiot. Giorno, please. It isn't safe here. I don't want you to die because of something that started 130 years ago." His eyes widened and his mouth dropped open a little. "Did they not mention that? Yeah, I'm pretty old." You laughed.

"Y/n-I mean Astarte-"

"No..this...this is Y/n." You said quietly, bringing your hand up to his face. "I'm Y/n. Y/n L/n. I was born on (your birthday) in 1638 in a city named Annwn in another realm. I am 366 years old, and I was born to M/n and F/n Amon. My purpose in this realm was to gain enough strength to kill the man who slaughtered my parents. I will pursue this goal until my very last intake of breath. I will not rest, and I will let nothing stand in my way of murdering this man. I will get my revenge."

"Bael is approaching outside. Ten meters until he reaches the front gates." Oynx said.

"Hide, Giorno. Go into the rafters. I know you won't leave me here alone, so hide away from him."

"Y/n.." He whispered.

"Go. Or I'll send you to the coast." He hesitated before nodding. His hands slipped away from yours as he backed away, running to a pile of crates, climbing up them before jumping onto one of the rafters. He backed up out of view, making you sigh.

You would kill him once this was all over with.

You stood in the middle of the warehouse, watching as the door opened, and Bael entered. He walked to stand across from you, a grin on his face.

"Finally done running?" He asked.

"Finally done walk?" You asked, looking at the imaginary watch on your wrist. "You take forever, you know that? Maybe that's why my father never could rely on you. You just liked to take your sweet ole time."

"For someone who's about to meet the same end as your father, you sure are bratty." He said.

"You see, the thing is," You said, crossing your arms over your chest as you tapped your chin. "I'm actually not. I'm going to rip your heart out while it's still beating, and I'm going to split it into two parts, one for each of my parents. Then I'm gonna bash your brains in and leave you to rot in here. How's that sound?"

"Like a childish fantasy," He scoffed. "Are you trying to fill in your father's shoes, Astarte?" You felt your eyes burn as they changed color.

"Oh, I don't have to. It's already been done." You stated dropping your arms as you moved with deft speed hand closing around his throat. "I'm just finishing what he started."

You jumped away from him as he kicked up. You landed a few meters away, watching as he rolled his sleeves up.

"If you want to talk like F/n, then you better fight like him too," Bael said, rushing at you. Your images flickered around the room as you moved quickly, your hands raising to block all of his attacks. Your boots slid against the ground as he shoved you back.

"This fight isn't getting anywhere with you on the defensive," Bael stated, brushing his pants off. "You know each of my moves, so why don't you go ahead and attack me. I want to see where you've come about the years."

"This isn't an old reunion between teacher and student," You said rolling your shoulders around. "But if you insist."

You flashed in front of him, landing a hard blow to his face. You felt the bones in his nose and cheekbone shatter under your hand, his jaw blowing straight off. He shot back, crashing into a bunch of boxes and crates. You looked down at your hand, wiping the blood on your jeans.

"Well, shit," Bael groaned, grabbing his jaw and reattaching it. The sight made you shudder a little. "I underestimated your power levels." He stood up as pieces of wood and other things fell from him, hitting the floor with a clatter.

"Bad choice really," You shrugged as your stand formed beside you. "Cause I have a lot more than just my fists."

"Oh, so this is the stand everyone has been so hyped up about. Let's see if it's as good as they say, shall we?" He asked, the reamining blood rising from his face in a puff of steam. 

"We shall."