16. The New Problem...

9:10 AM, 2nd April, Mhatre Niwas

The Mhatre Family was quietly having breakfast at the dining table area with Parimal Roy discussing a deal with Anant. Just then Disha came rushing near Anant and shouted breathing heavily, "Sir, there is a huge problem"

"What happened Disha?" Anant asked as he kept his spoon down while others stared at her with an uneasy expression.

"Sir, I just got a call from the public relations department. Apparently, it looks like some photos of Shreekant sir with a girl are being telecasted on a news channel as a 9:00 AM exclusive report."

"What are you saying Disha? Which news channel? Switch on the TV now", he worriedly stood up from his chair, throwing away his napkin, and rushed to the hall with Parimal following him.

Saket glared at Aruna, "Are you now happy? Seeing your own husband in tension?" and angrily got up from his chair, going behind his father.

Aruna smirked and thought, "Nice work Roopali, now Anant will have to change his decision of making Shreekant the Chairman, thanks to this fabulous scandal of his dearest son, let's start with some drama now" and she also went to the hall.

The whole Mhatre Family along with Disha, Parimal, and numerous servants surrounded the hall area with anxious eyes on the news segment where bold headlines said, "Here we present to you the exclusive photos of Shreekant Mhatre with a woman. Judging by the way both are standing together in such proximity, we can well imagine the relationship between the two. We want to remind our viewers that Shreekant Mhatre's wife, Anna Mhatre had committed suicide last month on the 6th of March. Now, the question arises, had this affair started before Anna Mhatre's suicide or after that? If it had started before, we can well imagine the reason for her suicide. Our channel has confirmed the identity of the woman in the photos, she is a doctor named Amna Biswas from Bangalore. Stay tuned to our news channel for more updates"

On seeing the news Disha thought, "This woman? Isn't she the one who came to my house with Shreekant? If she is a doctor, then why he did lie that she is a restaurant reviewer? She is also staying in our Outhouse"

Anant threw the TV remote in anger, "This boy... He will never stop causing troubles for me, where is he? Shreekant! Shreekant!", while Aruna chuckled inwardly seeing her husband's action.

A servant came running to them, "Shreekant sir, is not at home, I mean... he didn't come back home yesterday night"

Gritting his teeth in rage, "Didn't come home? Where has he gone after creating this huge mishap? Call the security head now", he turned towards Disha who was lost in her own thoughts, and instructed her, "Stop this nonsense immediately, our company's image will be maligned, sue the channel if necessary"

"Sir, I am trying but the problem is, although it started with one news channel as an exclusive, the photos have started getting circulated in almost all other channels and social media, the problem is getting bigger and bigger, I think we need to control the situation by holding a press meet from our side", she tried explaining Anant in a slightly nervous tone.

The security head came hurriedly towards Anant, "Sir, Shreekant Sir came back yesterday night, but he went to the Outhouse. I think he is still there."

Disha interrupted the conversation and with a mumbling voice uttered, "Sir, another thing, the woman in those pics is staying in our Outhouse as the restaurant reviewer"

Aruna glanced up and thought, "Wow Shreekant, I just circulated the pics, but you brought that woman here" She went near Anant and whispered, "That means, the news is completely true, Shreekant spent the whole night with that woman in the Outhouse"