20. The Old Article...

6:00 PM, 2nd April, Unknown place, Phone call between two people

"Hello... The man I hired spoiled everything, he shot Shreekant instead of that woman, he calls himself an excellent sharpshooter but see what has he done"

"Sir, I saw everything on the news, what are we going to do now?"

"That man's identity is hard to decipher, I said to him to behave casually, but I can't let him be a part of this anymore"

"Sir, what are you suggesting?"

"I am giving you one more chance, finish the girl, and put an end to this. We don't know what and how much the girl knows or how did she involve Shreekant in all this? But remember don't do anything while she is staying in the Outhouse, it will invite a lot of suspicions. Make sure she is killed outside somewhere"

"Don't worry sir, despite my weaknesses I know to do my work well"

"I know that very well, and that's the reason you are working with me for the last three years. Stay low and don't do anything right now"

7:30 PM, 2nd April, Mhatre Niwas, Mumbai

The car halted near the entrance of the Outhouse, Shreekant and Amna finally reached the place. He called one of the guards to open the door of the Outhouse and gestured his bodyguards to leave the place.

"Amna take your things and go inside, I am going to my room to bring some of the things I need while I stay here for ten days"

"Okay... But be careful about your injury." She walked into the Outhouse as he paced to go to his room.

Minutes later as he entered his house, he heard the chatting of many people. He saw everyone sitting in the hall, his whole family. As soon as they saw him, he stopped their talks and stared at him.

Aruna came running to him and squeezed his left arm, "How are you feeling my son? Look how weak you are looking? God knows what magic that third-grade girl has done on you, you are not even listening to your father"

He grinned while gesturing her to leave his hand, "Mrs. Mhatre, you are so concerned for me but it would be really nice if you become a little cautious. First, she is not whatever you said... Second, the first news channel which telecasted the very interesting aspect of my love life belongs to your cousin Roopali, right?"

Aruna widened her eyes leaving Shreekant's arm, "Are you saying, that I did all this? Do you think I am your enemy? Anant, this boy has always hurt me but this allegation is just too much"

Anant got up from his place and walked towards Shreekant, "Why are you like this? If Saket can consider me as his father, why can't you consider Aruna as your mother?"

"My mother is dead and this woman can't take her place. Papa, the way you have closed your eyes, I am telling you, you will get betrayed by the person you trust the most", he replied sternly gazing directly into his father's eyes.

"What nonsense are you spewing? First that woman Anna, and now this girl, you are the one who is betraying me and what wrong did Aruna say? Because of that girl, I was roasted in the press meet and the board members are doubting my decision to make you MD. I only know how I managed to clear the dump you created. You should be grateful that I didn't throw you out of my business"

Seeing the rivalry and anger increasing, Saket intervened, "Dad, please stop... Shreekant just came from the hospital. He is injured, at least for now just let him do whatever he wants."

"Dad, Saket is right, I don't think Shreekant can do anything wrong... After all, he is your most beloved son. You only told us that it's a matter of ten days, then why are you unnecessarily stretching the matter. The girl, whoever she is, will leave the place anyway after ten days", Daksh said as he got up from his place and  came towards them.