31. The Connection Of All Things...

10th April, 3:00 PM, Mumbai

Police officers went to different places, Roy Mansion, his Mumbai office, Mhatre laboratories... practically everywhere but he was nowhere to be found. Soon Kritika stated to the media and the whole Mumbai Police started hunting for Parimal in every nook and corner of the city. Anyone who spotted him was required to inform the concerned authorities immediately.

"Sir, Parimal Roy has run away somewhere. He is in hiding, we have searched all probable places but he is... His number is out of signal range, so he is practically untraceable now", Kritika detailed Manoj while Amna and Shreekant were visibly disappointed with the new development.

"Send a dummy message on his mobile number. As soon as his mobile comes within the network range, we will know his location", he turned towards Shreekant and Amna, "Don't worry, he will be caught soon"

Manoj returned their mobile phones and the first thing they saw was numerous missed calls from Disha. They decided to meet Disha and her mother as soon as possible and explain everything in detail and therefore headed for Disha's house immediately. While they were on their way, Shreekant told everything to Saket which was eventually shared with Aruna and Mishka who were in the Mhatre Niwas at that time.

The news of Parimal Roy being the mastermind in everything along with Daksh brought a new wave of shock in the Mhatre household. Every day a new storm of information would come to them and Aruna and Saket had finally given up. Everything was out of control in the Mhatre group and the numerous shareholders were ready to chew any member of the Mhatre family if they found one.

Amidst all this Mishka had finally gathered the courage to declare her conclusion regarding her marriage with Mahesh. After a long fight of words and almost four hours of thinking, she shared her decision with her mother and Saket. She finally went from Mhatre Niwas to Roy Mansion to put an end to the two years of hell she was in.

Mishka entered the bedroom with light footsteps and an unfamiliar fear lurking in her mind. She had partially taken her decision, then what was stopping her? She was an educated girl from a rich family, so what was the difficulty? The problem was she had never tried to say anything to Mahesh and silence meant affirmation. This affirmation was not something he forced her to give, it was because she never stood for herself.

Her parents said that she will not join the family business, although angry with everyone about it, she never revolted. Her parents said her to marry Mahesh, although she didn't want it, she didn't object. She knew what kind of a person her husband was, but she never rebelled and all of this had ultimately led to the condition she was in.

But the recent occurrences gave her a warning signal to stop her madness and face the reality with the guts she originally used to have. As she gradually flung open the door, she saw Mahesh sitting on the couch and having a drink. He heard the sound of her heels and glanced up to see her with his dangerous crimson red eyes while she slightly lowered her gaze and moved towards her cupboard.

Taking out a black coloured trolley bag, she started hastily putting her clothes into it while he was still glowering at her and finally spoke in his hoarse voice, "What are you trying to do?"

With a broken voice, she replied, "I am going back to my parent's house...", with a little more courage she added, "Forever... I want a divorce from you. I don't want to continue with this marriage further"

Her words made him gasp and fume in rage and he strode mightily towards her. He caught hold of her arms and gave her a push away from the place she was standing. Balancing herself on her heels and catching hold of the headrest of the bed, she erupted with rage in her eyes.