Wattpad India Awards 2020

Hello everyone!

This story was shortlisted for the Wattpad India Awards 2020 under Mystery/Thriller Genre on 10th Dec 2 PM.

On 24th Dec 2 PM, this story won both the Judge's choice and Popular choice in Wattpad India Awards 2020 in Mystery/Thriller Genre.

Thank you, everyone 😊😍❤️

With lots of love to my new Wattpad Family,

Ananya Mohapatra

(Happy Reading)

A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

"This story is dedicated to my loving family and friends. This is the first-ever story to be published by me and I hope the readers enjoy it to the extent I enjoyed it writing"

A SNEAK PEEK INTO THE STORYLINE

The Mhatre Family of Mumbai is one of the richest conglomerate Families in Asia. To the outer world, it's all glittery and shiny, picture-perfect but what happens when the eldest daughter-in-law of the family Anna dies under mysterious circumstances and the case is quickly closed as a suicide.

With media speculating her husband Shreekant Mhatre to be the reason for her suicide, the story paces slowly to unfold many secrets the family has been hiding for years.

In these circumstances enters Dr. Amna Biswas, a Second-year Resident Doctor of Emergency Medicine at Savitri Devi Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore who gets unintentionally trapped in the power struggle, lies, and facade the Mhatre Family has put up for years.

Will Amna be able to save herself from the unknown danger lurking around her and for how long?

Her fate and choices make her cross paths with the Mhatre Family who unknown to her are not what they seem to the world. What happens when she starts to uncover the past, they have been hiding?

Someone is after her life, someone wants her dead but destiny intervenes and she meets Shreekant Mhatre. Together these two begin a tumultuous journey to find the truth, and in return get entangled in more and more conspiracies.

Slowly they start to get hold of the bottled truth that can change their lives forever but decide to put an end to the game which is responsible for all their miseries. The truth is unimaginable and beyond comprehension, which will link the lives of many in an unparalleled fashion.

Will fate help them? Will their venture be successful? Will Shreekant go against his own family? Why was Amna the chosen one? Why did Anna have to die? Was it suicide? Accident? Intentional Murder?

Join them in their quest for truth, and how they help each other heal and survive...

*****DISCLAIMER*****

This story is entirely a work of fiction. All names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the writer's creativity or are used fictitiously.

Any resemblance similarity to actual events, locales, persons living or dead, firms, corporations, establishments, or other real-life entities, past or present, appearing in this work, is entirely and purely coincidental. This novel is meant for entertainment purposes only and the author does not intend to hurt the sentiments of any individual, community, sect, or religion.

The copyright of this story belongs entirely to the author as it is her original work with the story exclusively available only on WATTPAD.

Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved Ananya Mohapatra