Chapter 1(Annabeth)

I do not own Percabeth or this idea but it is my own take on it. most of the characters i have made up but all Percy Jackson content Belongs to RICK RIORDAN

I groaned. Then moaned. and eventually got up after a minute. It was 7:13. Shit. I ran as quickly as  I could to my closet and flung on a black and white striped shirt with a denim jacket on top of it. I put on some ripped black jeans and ran to the bus stop. I guess I just was too flustered about seeing Percy again that I forget to set my timer. Stupid mistake. I ran out of the door with a bagel and dashed to the bus stop.

I got there with one minute to spare so I wolfed down my bagel. Outside of the bus shelter, I could see rain starting to fall as I headed the bus. I jumped on to the bus and opened a book on architecture in Greek and studied it in the back of the bus. As we headed to school I couldn't wait to see Percy. The pitter patter of the rain become a large consistent thud. I looked out the window and a torrential downpour had started. I checked through my stuff as the buss crawled through the traffic. Knife, Check, books, check, phone, check.  I don't know why I was Worried but I felt the same chill I got from the Eldieons on the Argo II.

When the buss got to school a few minutes late, one person did not leave the bus. they started to close in on me. How could I have been so stupid to put myself in a corner. I figured it was probably some kind of Serpentine monster as I could here it hiss. It shifted into a dracaena and lunged. I pushed of the back of my chair with my feet and was able to leap behind it. I span around and was able to dig my knife into the back of its collar blade. It let out a wail and dissolved. As I left the bus I realized I was caked in monster dust.

Ah well Fuck it, I walked up to the school ready to see Percy.