Chapter 5 (Annabeth)

We all had Greek so we headed to it. I wondered if my friends liked Percy. As we headed to class I had a quick glance at their faces. They all looked rather happy but Kyle had a puzzled expression on his face. As we got into the lesson I saw someone i would never expect to see as a teacher. Coach Hedge.

"Coach" I said in a shocked whisper.

"Hey Annabeth" he said with his thumbs up.

"Okay class since their are so many new students sit wherever you want, I do have the power to move you though"

I sat down in a corner and Percy sat behind me. Kyle sat next to me. I felt someone gently touching my hair and realized Percy was playing with the curls. I moved the table back a bit so Percy didn't have to stretch to reach my hair.

He whispered "Thanks Beth"

"What have I said about that nickname"

"Fine Annie"

"Percy I- you know what that is not too bad. you can use that one."

"Thanks wise girl" he whispered back.

"TALK IN GREEK IF YOUR GONNA TALK." I heard coach shout. Percy quickly removed his hands from my hair as everyone stared at him.

"Sure sir" He said (in Greek. if its Greek ill put it in italics)

"Thank you Jackson" He said.

"Percy I got a question" I said so Coach couldn't hear but he wasn't paying attention as he was teaching the lesson.

"What is it Wise girl"

"Could you move in with me" "I got a new apartment "

"You alone?" he said

"Yeah also im having the dreams again" " I've had to go to hospital twice"

" I am moving in today then" he said in a firm tone while grabbing my hand to reassure me but let go the moment Kyle turned his head around.

After class I found myself staring at him. He was on the other side of the hall getting me food. Gods I had missed him. I thought of all the times he had said something stupid and I thought seaweed brain and started to giggle. I don't know why. Im Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena, giggling. I stopped myself and started to read about the Parthenon