Chapter18 (UNKNOWN)

We had amassed an army. We had risen from Tartarus. All of his enemies were here, Perseus Jackson you will be shown no mercy. I looked at the sea of monsters, we were ready. Another war is about to begin. Good luck defeating us this time.

Kyle POV:

I am tired of Percy. He stole Annabeth from me, yet he abuses her instead of care. He attacked me. Makes a fool out of me. Took away one of our friends. He needs to go. He is ruining my life. How dare he and Annabeth get together, I was the one for her. 

High school relationships don't last normally anyway. Especially with people like Percy. Maybe he would blow something up and this whole ordeal would be over. He was a terrorist, he just convinced the police but he wont convince me. He is a psychopath, murderous, girlfriend stealing jerk. 

I walked to Architecture. I had picked it to be with Annabeth but that had gone downhill. Damn Jackson. Anyway I sat next to her. I stared at her. She really was beautiful. Her honey blonde, curly hair. The gray streak just made her an individual, different from the rest. Her beautiful yet intimidating grey eyes. She was perfect, I cant wait for the day Percy and she are no longer a thing. 

"Mr Smith could you pay attention" Our teacher Miss Giles said. I blushed furiously and paid attention. Annabeth's face was filled with disgust. After the lesson I ran of to lunch. I grabbed some Pizza and scoffed it down. I looked over and saw Percy and Annabeth eating, WAIT was that blue pizza. Was he poisoning her. Then he and the creepy emo kid had some. He was so fucking weird. I talked to Charlotte and Simon. Out of the blue Jennifer sat with the trio and had some of the pizza. She looked like she was in heaven.

I walked to the library with my friends as we discussed how Jennifer was a traitor and Percy had probably been cheating on Annabeth with her. It gave me comfort that Percy was a bad person but I just couldn't convince Annabeth. I hated Percy.

Annabeth POV:

I was in heaven. Sally had given us blue pizza and it was so good. I had 2 slices after 1 minute.

"Perce"

"Yeah Annie"

"What lesson do you have."

"I got Greek"

"Same"

"Ok you guys always have the same lessons what's up with that." Jennifer asked.

"Paul" We said simultaneously. 

"Well that was freaky" 

"Stop copying me"

"Stop"

"Bananas"

"Blue cookies"

"Kindly ones"

"Shut up oh my god." Nico said while we were in sync.

"Seaweed brain?" I asked

"Yeah"

"Do you want to go to the beach tonight."

"Sure."

"Are you guys like ignoring us" Jennifer asked with mock hurt.

"Oh they are like this all the time, bickering or just making plans. They just forget other people exist." Nico said with a exasperated tone.

"What about you and Will" Percy said.

Nico turned bright red before mumbling

"Shut up kelp head"

"Death breath"

"Fish brains"

"Emo"

"Ariel"

"Its not a faze dad"

Jennifer and I exchanged looks. 

"Boys" We said

"Hey Nico?" Jennifer said.

"Yeah Jenny" He responded

"Whose Will?"

"My Friend." 

"His boyfriend" Percy corrected

"So your gay!" Jennifer said she looked slightly disappointed for a second but got over it. She must have had a small crush but I was glad she pushed it down. Then again they had known each other for 5 hours so it wasnt monumental.

"Yeah" Nico mumbled

"Cool" She replied.

Nico looked shocked but happy. He was probably expecting a homophobic comment. "Thanks I guess."

"I'm Bi so yeah" Jennifer said. I was shocked but it made sense. She seemed to stare at both genders before she dated Simon. 

"Cool" Percy said.

We talked for a while and Percy being Percy, was being a goofy moron. It was nice to joke around with him. It was fun to be around him again. God I just really had forgotten what this could be like. I mean our life has just been drama for ages now but it was turning normal. Finally.

"Annabeth?" Percy stated

"Huh what" I replied

"You spaced out" Nico said

"Yeah I am just happy that there is no drama currently"

"Don't jinx it" Jennifer said.

"please as if I didnt know that, it is literally gonna start any minute now." I replied.

We walked down the halls and went into math. Percy and Nico were groaning and moaning the entire time. We continued down to the lesson and people were staring at us. I guess we are misfits. Emo kid, Nerd, Sporty and music freak. 

yes Jenny does music and can play piano. I wanted her character to have something new so this is what I came up with.

I could feel girls staring at Percy and strangely enough guys were looking at me. I didnt know why. I thought Matt and Kyle had been a one time thing and that nobody else would like me. I mean im ugly.

No your not shut the fuck up

I have blonde hair and weird grey eyes, but I don't care about others opinions. I have learnt over the years intelligence is better than looks. I held Percy's hand. I got glares from the girls but I pushed it aside. What are a bunch of Barbie's gonna do to me. We walked of to class.