Chapter 9 (Annabeth)

I woke up in Percy's arms. I was laid down in his lap. I looked up at his face and leaned forwards and kissed him.

"What was it about"

" Damsen never showed up s-s-so you stayed behind" I said stuttering.

"Oh Annabeth" he sighed. He lifted me up and I stood above him. He was sat down in a chair. his arms were wrapped around my thigh. He was playing with the back of my belt. He stretched his neck upwards and kissed me. Then he stood up too and stopped kissing me. I looked around and realized I was in Medical.

"I had one in class didn't I" I said trembling.

"Yeah" Percy said. I pulled him into a tight hug before I heard the door slam open. Kyle stood in the door and when he saw me.

"You're alright" he said.

Kyle POV:

I was glad she was okay but instead of giving me a hug she stood to the side of Percy. His arm was wrapped around her waist and she was leaned against him. I was kinda hoping that she would run towards me and kiss me but no she was leaning on Percy. It kinda made me mad but I hid my anger as they headed out of medical. Percy had stayed with her for 2 hours without leaving. it was lunch. I couldn't help but wonder how many times he probably had kissed her or touched her while she was unconscious. I did not trust this terrorist.

As we walked to our table I heard Annabeth say "seaweed brain" in an odd way I turned to look at them but say her arms wrapped around his neck and his placed on her ass (Jeez this guy is creepy to write) it looked as if he had just kissed my future girlfriend.

Annabeth POV:

As we walked I could feel everybody staring at me but when we got to the cafeteria Percy put his hands around me and I locked mine around his neck. He leaned in and kissed me.

"Seaweed brain" I said. Kyle turned around and looked at us his expression was a mixed so up That I couldn't read it. Then Percy caught me of guard and kissed me again. I pressed my lips back against his, as I stood on my toes to be the same height as him. His fingers kept on drumming against my ass but I didn't care. Of course his ADHD would kick in now. After a while we pulled apart I gasped for air. I looked around but everyone was staring at me. The boys stared at Percy with venomous eyes and the girls looked ready to rip me apart. he smirked at me then took my hand and lead me to a seat. he pulled it out.

"Malady" he said as he pulled out a chair.

His friend Jack told him "Nice on"

"thanks" Percy said in response

"By the way next time you try to hide a relationship don't show me a picture of you kissing your girl at the beginning of the year to your friend to prove you have one" he said

"Oh shit" I forgot about that.

Sam said hi to us before following Jack.

"So" I said.

"So" he said.

"Where did Kyle go"

"I remember him saying something about needing the toilet"

" Ahh I see"

Kyle POV:

They were dating. That explained a lot. She was too scared to leave him as he was abusive. How dare he kiss Annabeth. In front of people. Only I could do that when we start dating. I found my friends and told them what had just happened. They had already been worried about her panic attack but now they looked ready to murder Percy.

"I have a plan."

"what is it" Simon asked

"We tell everyone around school what Percy has done. Then when Annabeth finds out what he has done she will dump him as everyone will have her back when he goes violent. He gets kicked out of school or arrested and Annabeth is safe." and single I thought to myself.

"Yeah that plan will work" Charlotte said in a dead serious tone. "Lets print out a ton of news reports and put them in peoples lockers and stuff."

"Sure"

"Lets do it"

In the next lesson I was able to get permission to go to the toilet so I put the printed copies in everyone's lockers. I went to the toilet then came back. Nobody suspected a thing. When the lesson ended I saw a lot of shocked faces and paper being handed around the gossip was spreading. By the time the next lesson started almost half the school knew. Now it would be spread through the weekend and everyone would start a manhunt for Percy. I later found out that Percy was visiting a friend for a few hours so I asked Annabeth if I could come over. she said yes so I went back with her on the bus. I kind of felt like we were in a romance film. She had an abusive boyfriend and I was the protagonist. I couldn't wait for the happy ever after to come.