Chapter 15 ( Percy)

"Get up" Annabeth's voice called out to me

"Nooooooo I don't wannnnnnaaaaaa" I whined

"Get up"

"No"

"Get up or no kisses for a week"

I got up. I got changed into a blue sweatshirt and baggy jeans. Annabeth was wearing my favorite hoodie. She had blue jeans on and her necklace on. She was also wearing the silver owl earrings I had gotten for her on our anniversary. 

We walked down the stairs and into the living room. Those "friends" were still here. I looked at the John kid. He was staring at Annabeth with an expression I had seen too often on the boys at our school. Shit he had a crush on my wise girl.

"Hey Beth" he said.

"Don't call me that" Annabeth said, distain dripping from her voice. Yes I know big words, Annabeth's a good teacher. She had a glare on her face that made me want to cower in fear, I was glad it wasnt aimed at me.

"Come on Perce, lets go out for the day." Annabeth said. "We can go get a hot chocolate since its cold."

Mr Chase cleared his throat

"Actually I think you and John should get to know each other better" He said to Annabeth.

"Nah im going to go with Percy."

"Listen to your father Annabeth"

"I don't see Chiron"

"Annabeth" I said

"What!"

"Lets just go" I said realizing that Annabeth might hurt her father if he didnt shut up.  Everyone else glared at me like they wanted to stuff me.

"Fine"

As we walked out of the door I heard someone run towards us. It was Johns Dad. He walked up to Annabeth and slapped her.

"Dumb blonde you must listen to your father."

I lost it and shoved him over. 

"Why the fuck did you just slap her"

"She disrespected her father."

"HE IS NOT HER FATHER, A FATHER ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT THERE CHILD" I yelled anger taking over.

John came up to me and tried to punch me but I sidestepped and decked him. His face hit the floor.

"Annabeth why on earth did you let him attack your future boyfriend." Mr Chase said in shock.

"What! Future boyfriend?!? I have a boyfriend and its Percy"

"He is a player, look at him for gods sake. He will dump you when he gets what he wants." Mr Chase argued 

"The fuck, we have been dating for 2 years." She yelled. "He already got what he wants " she said mimicking what he had said. I turned bright red when she said this but she didnt notice. She was too busy arguing.

"He is probably cheating on you"

"Lets go Percy, I wanna talk to Mom"

"Who, Athena?" My dad spluttered.

"No Sally Jackson, Percy's mother." She said 

"What!"

"Come on Percy lets leave this place."

I gave her a kiss and we walked out. We got to my car and started driving. After 10 minutes Annabeth broke down crying and sobbing talking about how she hoped it would be different. When we reached my mums house we knocked on the door.

Percabeth at GoodeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara