Chapter 14

"Yeah. We're probably going to go back tomorrow. We've already been gone longer than I would have liked," I throw my head back annoyed at the fact that I had to head back to reality.

Being here with Alexandra was honestly the best thing that could have happened. Even though this came to be for a terrible reason, it ended better than I hoped.

"Is Alexandra coming with us?" Blaine asked me and I didn't have an answer for him. Of course, I wanted to say yes. However, I didn't ask her. "I don't know yet. I'll ask her when she wakes up."

I know she hates to wake up alone now after yesterday so I need to hurry this up with Blaine so I could get back to the room. "Need anything else?"

"Nope. Just let me know if she's coming and I'll get the tickets. I'm going to go to town with Teddy today so you will just have to survive without me. But don't cry. I will be back for you." Blaine held his hand out in an overly exaggerated way. Sometimes I wonder why I chose him as a Beta.

"Yup goodbye," I yell over my shoulder as I walk away from him.

"Wow. Such a cruel Alpha." I hear Blaine fake whine as I continue down the hall.

Making it to my door I slowly open it hoping that Alexandra isn't awake yet. When I fully go in I see that I'm in luck. She's still in bed with her eyes closed. There is one less thing to argue about. It's weird to see her sleeping so peacefully at this time. Normally she is up to training by now. 

I can't stop looking at her. Her mouth is partly open and you can faintly hear her breathing through her mouth instead of her nose. Thankfully she doesn't snore. Her short hair partially covers her face. Probably because she sleeps like a crazy person. I chuckle to myself thinking about it.

"What's so funny?" She asks me groggily as she rolls over. Her hair still completely on her face. 

I laugh even more as she starts to slowly rub her eyes and adjust to the light. "Has anyone ever told you that you kick in your sleep?"

I didn't get time to laugh again before a pillow hit me in the face. "How's that then?"

Oh...so she wanted a pillow fight. Well, she is going to find that she picked the wrong opponent for this battle. I slowly stand up to my feet and lean down to grab the pillow that she threw at me.

"Mason. Don't you dare?" She's on her knees ready to pounce at any moment.

"Don't do what?" I ask menacingly. "You mean," I pause just to swing and hit her in her left shoulder. "This?"

I see as her eyes form into slits and I start to wonder if maybe I'm the one who made a mistake. Alexandra grabbed another pillow before the war fully took place.

After a while, she held her arms up with her pillow hanging down. "Alright...let's call a truce."

A truce. Talk about the easy way out. Sadly though there were things that we had to do today and pillow fighting actually wasn't on the list. "Fine Angel. Just know I won't take it easily next time."

She scoffs as she gets up and walks towards the bathroom. I watch her and wonder when exactly she put her clothes back on from last night. Instead of asking I remember I needed her answer.

"Angel," I call out to her. She gives me a low grumble in reply as I hear the shower start. 

I walk into the bathroom to make sure that she can hear me. She's pulling her shirt over her head and I just watch her. She wasn't wearing a bra so I can clearly see her bareback and every curve. I can only watch in wonder.

"I thought you wanted something?" She asks ruining my daydream. "Yeah. Are you coming back with us tomorrow?"

She turns back to look at me with her back still facing me. She puts an arm in the shower to test the water. "I mean where else would I go?"