Chapter 2

Currently, I am in practice and my thighs are ON FIRE. Coach is making us do some drills after he spent an hour making us do hard core work outs.

I think I'll be dead before the game.

Oh well that'll be on him, he's going to have to find another QB then.

Right now I'm doing the fast feet drill. Coach especially wants me to increase in speed, and this drill is going to help me go faster in tighter areas.

"YOU READY KHAN?" He yells out and I nod and he blows his whistle.

I begin on the right side of the cone and circle around it as fast as possible. Then I go onto the cones that are in front of me. I then backpedal before going on to the end, when all of the sudden I feel a sudden breeze go through my hair.

SHIT.

MY HAIR?

I touch my head and feel my hijab is off, Chanel notices right away and yells, "TURN AROUND ALL OF YOU."

Everyone turns around including coach and he says, "Zara we can do it again once you put your scarf again."

Landon turned back around to check me out which causes Chanel to glare at him and he says, "Damn I'm sorry, I just didn't know it was possible for Zara to get even hotter."

I roll my eyes and then scan around the field to see where I lost my scarf.

I find it a few steps away from the cones and I wrap it around my head. This time I make sure to wrap it even tighter, so it doesn't fall again.

"You guys can turn around now." I say out loud and everyone turns back.

"Thank you Chanel." I say as I give her a hug and she smiles, "Of course, don't even thank me I'm always here for you love."

She's seriously the best.

"You ready to try again Khan?" Coach asks and I nod.

I go back to where I was and once coach blew the whistle, I ran like I never did before.

****
Once practice was over, everyone began to complain about how much pain they were in.

"I literally cannot feel my legs." I groan as I make my way to my car.

I drive a red 2021 Porsche 718 Cayman. I named her ladybug.

Cute name isn't it?

My Brother in law, Zack, was making fun of the nickname that I gave my car but honestly he's just a hater.

He has been giving the most basic names for his cars ever since I was little.

My sister is the exact same.

They honestly are perfect for each other.

They have been talking since high school but they got engaged 7 years ago, so they were 23 and I was 10.

A little less than a year after, they got married.

Honestly it was such a fun wedding.

Pakistani/Lebanese/Syrian/Palestinian.

Wow iconic.