f i v e

"No, no, no! Girl, what do you think you're doing?" Adrienne scolded as I opened up the door to her. I was clad in some athletic shorts and a cropped sweatshirt, a spoon of peanut butter in my hand.

"Living my life?" I asked confusedly. I stuck my peanut butter filled spoon into my mouth as she walked into my condo, neglecting to close the door behind her. "Is there a problem?" I kicked the door closed with my foot before following after her into the living room.

"Hi ha algun problema? Per descomptat que hi ha! You're not dressed, and your date is in two hours!"

"So?" I asked as I settled onto the couch. "I'm not really about sitting on my couch for an hour in an uncomfortable gown," I continued.

"If you were actually excited for this date, you'd be freaking out about how you don't have enough time to get ready," Adrienne stated.

"Adrienne, I'm excited about this date," I informed her. Jeremiah and I had been texting daily ever since our first date. Still, I haven't physically seen him since then, and I was admittedly kind of upset about it. I'd tried to invite him out for coffee once, but he said he was busy. I wondered what it was he was busy with, exactly.

"You don't seem like it," she noted. She placed her hands on her hips as she stared at me lounging around on the couch in my lazy day clothes.

"I got home from work an hour ago. Of course, I don't seem excited!" I answered. I finished up my spoon of peanut butter and padded over to the kitchen, placing my dirty spoon into the sink. "But, if need be, I can start getting ready now."

That was all the motivation Adrienne needed. As soon as I gave her the go-ahead, she grabbed me by my hand and dragged me to the bathroom before pushing me in and shutting the door.

I took a quick shower and joined Adrienne in my room, her having laid out a wine-colored gown on my bed. I stepped over to the dress in my towel, examining it before giving it a nod of approval. "Where did you get this?" I asked, referring to the dress

"Your closet, duh."

"I have this in my closet?" I asked as I ran my hand over the shiny silk material. "Doesn't seem like something I'd wear."

"That's probably why it was in the back of your closet with the tag still on it." She was rummaging through the shoes in my closet, searching for something that would match with the dress.

I grabbed the tag peeking out from the top on the shoulder and gaped at the price. "This thing is almost two thousand dollars?" I pinched the fabric between my fingers, surprised at how expensive the dress was. It wasn't like it was cheaply made or anything, but it was just a very simple dress that I would estimate was one thousand at the most.

"You have expensive taste," Adrienne piped up, single shoes flying over her shoulders like mad.

I headed to my nightstand and squirted some cocoa butter lotion into my hand before rubbing it into my legs and arms. I grabbed a pair of cute underwear and a sticky bra from a drawer before slipping into the garment and sticking the bra onto my cleavage. I was thrilled; my breasts were just the right size for a bra like this.

I moved to admire myself in the mirror and ran my hands over the silk material, it feeling like magic under my fingertips. I loved the twist that formed at the side of my torso, it accentuating my pinched torso.

"How do I look?" I asked. Adrienne stopped rummaging through my shoes for a moment.

"KiKi, your waist looks tiny, and your tits look huge," she complimented. "If Jeremiah isn't down for you by tonight, then I don't know what else it'll take."