Chapter one

😗sorry for any mistakes

2 years later

Houston, Tx
December 6th
Friday

"Coco! You're up"

She nodded and finished putting the lipgloss on her lips in the vanity mirror. She rubbed it in before picking her up and looking at her lock screen. She smiled at the little 5-year-old as her lock screen, the person she works so hard for every day.

She put her phone down, getting up from her spot in front of the vanity. Her heels clicked on the floor as she quickly walked in her 4-inch heels to her locker. Opening it, she put her bag and phone up at the top, making sure she isn't missing anything before closing it.

She looked in the full body mirror that way on the side. She fixed the top to her two-piece, thin thong outfit that hugged her curves just right. Her small but perking breast sat up just right and her smooth darkskin was glowing.

"You better go make this money" She coached herself before leaving the room. She walked onto the stage and waited for the DJ to announce her in. She could hear the men cheering for her to come on.

She already knew she was about to take people's Friday checks tonight.

"You kno' her! You go crazy ova' ha'! Most of you niggas 'bout ta' spend yo' life savin' on ha'. Mannneee Coco come shut these cryin' ass niggas up" The DJ announced, she tried not to laugh. She knew the men that usually come to see her every Friday performance were probably harassing him.

Life of the party by The Weekend started to blast through the speakers. The black silky curtains drew back and Coco started to walk out slowly while running her hands down her dark chocolate, silky skin.

Money was already being thrown in the air, she did a quick glance around.

She saw a few new faces but a lot of old and she already knew what type of night it was going to be. She walked in front of the pole before whining her hips down to the ground.

She made eye contact with one of her old heads, trying to calm her nerves. She couldn't stand being around a lot of people but looking at one person made her feel like everyone else wasn't around.

It made being a stripper, a lot more easier on her.

🎶Take that step, you're the life of the party
Know that step, you're the life of the party (oh, oh, oh, oh)🎶

Coco pulled herself up all the way up the pole. Keeping a tight grip on the pole with both of her hands, she spread her legs and started to spin around flawlessly.

 Keeping a tight grip on the pole with both of her hands, she spread her legs and started to spin around flawlessly