Chapter fourteen

😗sorry for any mistakes

Houston, TxJuly 14thSaturday

Houston, Tx
July 14th
Saturday

🎶 Early in the morning's when I think about you
I hit you like what you sayin'🎶

All the time by Jeremih blasts through the speakers of the club. Blue led lights were the setting color. Some strippers were on the individual poles, dancing for the men that surrounded the stages, throwing cash at them.

Caydence was in the bottom section with a group of men and two other dancers. She grinded her body onto the man that asked for her. He bit down on his bottom lip, fighting the strong urge of grabbing her plump ass that kept pushing up against his low half while she gave the lap dance. He slipped a twenty dollar bill inside the rim of the black thong she was wearing.

Standing up from his lap, he looked at her with low eyes as she turned around. He shook his head, letting his eyes shamelessly rack around her body once she was facing him. 'You so fuckin' sexy ma" He stated as she started to straddle his lap.

She gave a small smile, wrapping her arms around his neck "Yeah? You missed me, baby?" She asked seductively, looking him in the eyes.

"Hell yeah. When you gotta let me take care of you coco?" He licked his plump lips, letting his hands grab onto her hips. He noticed they got wider since the last time he saw her.

A smirk spread on her face. "How are you gonna take care of me when you are always traveling daddy?" She tilted her head to the side, letting her locs which were styled in a bob, fall off her shoulder, batting her eyelashes, still holding eye contact with him.

She cringed a bit at the nickname. She was a 'Papi' saying type of girl but the men in the club loved to be called 'daddy'.

She just plays her part.

"I'll take time off for you baby girl. Hell, I'll take you on a trip wit' me if you let me" He spoke then lowly groaned at her subtly moving her hips on him. She could feel his length growing in between her legs but chose to ignore it.

"Mmm," She hummed "Where are you goin' to take me?" She asked, rubbing the side of his cheek. Furrowing her eyebrows when she noticed he wasn't looking at her anymore. She turned around to see what he was looking at. Caydence tucked her lips inside her mouth when she saw Kacey staring right at her with his jaw slightly clenched.

She didn't even know Kacey was going to be at the club tonight. He usually told her when he was coming. She even thought he went to see his dad and stepmom at their anniversary party tonight.