Chapter twenty-two

😗sorry for any mistakes

⚠️Reread chapter twenty and twenty-one first!⚠️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⚠️Reread chapter twenty and twenty-one first!⚠️

Houston, Tx
September 13th
Thursday

Dapping up the security guard who stood outside the door of the entrance. Kacey strolled inside the Pynk, immediately being hit with the weed and chicken wings aroma.

In ha mood by Ice Spice blasts from the speakers throughout the whole club. Half-naked women danced on the individual stages that had a silver metal pole in the middle. Other half-naked women either had on lingerie bottoms with their breasts out or were fully naked, walking around the semi-filled strip club.

Kacey's eyes bypassed all the nude women walking around, some carrying black trash bags filled with cash. He strolled through the club, scanning around hoping to spot his girlfriend somewhere.

Pain and ringing sounded in his ear–more of a pain-causing him to wince as he reached his hand up to his right ear, turning his hearing aid off. He's been enduring that pain for the last week now–even beginning to start not being able to fully hear out his left ear.

He was fearful of going fully deaf. He knew it was a chance of it happening because his doctor warned him years ago. Kacey just never prepared himself for this to happen.

The loud music decreased to lower and lower in his left ear–not being able to hear at all from his right as he maneuvers through the club. His eyes landed on Caydence–walking passed him in her black biker baddie zip-front bodysuit. She wore black fishnet tights, and her locs were up in a high ponytail–swinging side to side when she walked.

Kacey assumed she didn't see him from her head down, eyes glued to her apple watch.

He huffed to himself, following behind her. He wanted to hit her very badly, she was looking at her apple watch but couldn't pick up the phone when he had been calling and texting her for the past five days.

Walking close enough behind her, he grabbed her wrist before she could walk around the bar. He ignored the stinging in his arm from her punching him after he startled her. He held her wrist tighter, walking to the back where the private enclosures are–still ignoring her trying to pry his hand from her wrist.

The bouncer standing behind the stand held a concerned look, watching Kacey basically drag Caydence to one of the back rooms. Kacey walked down to room six–their usual room, also the only room that didn't have the above light on top of the door indicating someone was inside the room. Twisting the doorknob open, he pushed the brown wooden door fully open.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 07, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Part IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें