Chapter nineteen

😗sorry for any mistakes

Houston, TxAugust 28thTuesday

Houston, Tx
August 28th
Tuesday

🎶She's so precious with the peer pressure
Couldn't afford a car, so she named her daughter Alexis
She had hair so long that it looked like weave
Then she cut it all off, now she look like Eve🎶

All falls down by Kayne West blasted the speakers of K&K Auto repair.

Kacey sighed to himself, pulling the red cloth from his back pocket that had black stains on it out. He stood up straight and wiped the sweat that was dripping down his face. It was so hot in Houston right now on top of being around cars all day, it was intensifying the heat in the building.

Kacey felt exhausted, it was currently 5 PM and he's been working since 7 AM this morning. He has taken no nap and probably has had only one real break where he could actually sit down for more than five minutes.

K&K Auto repair renovations were finally done after a week now. It seemed like people had been waiting for them to reopen again. They have been so busy to the point Kyro and Kacey had to make people set up an appointment for later in the weeks coming up. Kacey has been telling Kyro it might be a good idea to hire more people, he's been thinking of hiring people straight out of trade school.

They did that maybe a year ago but it wasn't as much of a success. Those people were playing with people's cars on top of stealing parts from them and stealing them. It took Kacey and Kyro a while to get their reputation back in place, people were scared to even let them fix something wrong with their car without standing over them.

This time it would be different. Kacey wanted to see anyone at any age making money and doing good for themselves. Why did he do that when he knows from his Mafia business nobody is genuine? Nobody had any clue but he knew how hard it is to live in this economy. This time will be different because Kacey isn't going to think of what he hires with his heart, he is going to think with his business mindset.

The harsh and cold-hearted mindset that people like to refer to it as.

"You can finish this yourself?" Kacey asked the new employee if he was helping change the oil of the Nissan in front of them. After he got a head nod from the young boy, Kacey started walking towards the door to get inside. He opened the glass door, allowing the cool air to hit his red color face from it being so hot outside. He walked straight to the back where his and Ro's shared office was.

"Can you read over this essay fa' me?" Remi asked as soon as Kacey walked in the doorway of the office. Kacey nodded, walking over to his desk. He lowly sighed happily after sitting down in the black leather rolling car. His feet and back were killing him at the moment "Lemme see," He spoke lowly, holding his hand out for Remi's new 13.3 MacBook Air computer that Dee purchased him two weeks ago. The school provided him with a mini HP computer but Dee said nobody could read off that small shit.