Chapter twenty-one

😗sorry for any mistakes

Houston, TxSeptember 7thFriday

Houston, Tx
September 7th
Friday

_Caydenceeee 1h

_Caydenceeee      1h

Send a message:

Kacey held his thumb down on the screen of his phone, just staring at the picture Caydence posted on her Instagram story. He sighed to himself the more he stared at the picture, wishing they were back on good terms.

It's been a week since Caydence asked for space from him. Although Kacey thought she was bluffing—she showed him a lot plus more that she wasn't.

The only time she spoke to him was when it concerned Kory's birthday party tomorrow. Kacey was miserable right now, he couldn't stand himself for what he said to her. How much he hurt her, the image of her crying in front of him because of something he caused just didn't sit right with him. He's been sending her apology flowers every day since but he knew it wasn't enough.

Even if she did forgive him—which he doubted would be anytime soon. She will never forget him calling her a hoe. Kacey didn't even mean it, he didn't know why he said it, especially at that moment. He didn't know how he was going to get her forgiveness but he'll probably do anything for it.

Relationship-wise, Caydence was the first woman she truly cared about for him. Not for what he could provide and give her. Not because she felt bad about him being deaf—she cared and loved him for him. Who he was inside and out—and he fucked it up because he couldn't watch his mouth.

Because he couldn't be so defensive when he knew she was right.

"You miss her boy?" He asked Benji who lay in his lap. "It's okay, she ain' like you anyway but I miss her. Badly," He sighed again, lifting his finger from the screen and then clicking the heart-shaped button. He would send her heart eyes but she was just going to leave him on seen again.

Kacey knew he messed up because she didn't even wear the bond bracelet anymore. Every time he tapped it, he would get no response and when she did post on her Instagram story, he saw the bracelet nowhere on her wrist.