Chapter five

😗sorry for any mistakes

Houston, TxJanuary 22nd Monday

Houston, Tx
January 22nd
Monday

Dee💪🏿💛

Today 9:36 PM

He can help get the footage from both stores.

He ain' no snitch, but he is the only person that can hack into it.

Caydence read over the message as she kept the white towel that was her body after she had just gotten out of the shower. She sighed, sending a 'Okay' before opening the door, allowing the hot steam to fill her room.

She chuckled at Kory who was cuddled up in her comforter in her bed. She just insisted on sleeping with Caydence tonight which was fine since Cay wasn't going to work tonight. She took Today and Tomorrow off just because of how sore her body was.

Her what used to be pretty painted white toes had blisters all over them. She had black and purple bruises all up her legs and thighs.

She just needed to give herself a break for the first time in forever.

Her sports bras and regular basketball shorts were already laid out on the bed. She threw her onto the side not close to Kory before she dropped her towel.
She grabbed her sports bra first and put it on before she put her shorts on. She picked up her towel from the floor and hung it up behind her bathroom door.

She turn the lights off in the bathroom, walking deeper into her room where her lotions and perfumes were in a big basket in the corner.

Grabbing the cocoa butter oil and Japanese cherry blossom lotion and perfume to apply to her body. After 10 minutes of rubbing her body down, she put the bottles back in the right place. She quietly went over to the bed to grab her phone first then leaned over to kiss Kory's head.

She quietly left out of the room, closing the door behind her after she turned the light off. She went over the hardwood stairs, light jogging up them. Once getting to the top, she went down the hall, hearing the light music of Rod Wave playing.

She knocked on the white door first before walking into Kapri's room. Kapri looked up from her Ipad pro as she sat crisscrossed in the middle of her queen-size bed. She rolled her eyes at Caydence climbing into her bed "You are so hard-headed. I said to try to get some sleep. Not come in here ta' chat" She fussed.

Caydence ignored her, taking her tablet out of her hand and laying on her lap. "You need some sleep Cay. 1 hour a day isn't cuttin' it. I'on now how yo' body hasn't broken down yet" She picked her tablet back up.