Chapter ten

😗sorry for any mistakes

Houston, TxMay 11thFriday

Houston, Tx
May 11th
Friday

🎶Persian rugs, but she's from Nicaragua
Thought you were Persian love🎶

Persian rugs by Partynextdoor blast through the speakers of the Pnyk. The setting of the club was red led light. The mix of alcohol and food fills the semi-hot scenery.

Kacey watched closely from the section upstairs of the club as Caydence or Coco pulled her body up the silver melt pole. She did a series of tricks for her regular Friday night set.

She looked so free when she was on stage and on a pole

She looked so free when she was on stage and on a pole. You would think it was her passion but it wasn't. It was just something she was really good at doing.

Kacey slowly licked his plump pink lips, he was trying not to be jealous of the many men downstairs, watching the show and being thirsty over her. Throwing money with no care in the world.

Kacey knew this was her source of income but it annoyed him watching all these men not look at her with respect. It annoyed him that anyone got to look at her beside him. He bit down on his bottom lip watching her slide down the pole slowly into a slit causing the crowd to throw even more money.

She looked so good in the red floral lace cut-out, silver rhinestone detailed lingerie. It hugged her curves just right and her ass looked amazing from the side and back. Her smooth dark skin glowed, he could see the bites of glitter on her soft skin. She threw her long hair that was down today over her shoulder, strutting down the stage.

That's when Kacey felt his anger rise higher and he stopped watching. He hated how she interacted with the men and shook her ass in their faces to end off her set. She even let one put money in the rim of her bottoms.

Kacey couldn't stand it.

Her set was over and she was collecting her money that was on stage. Kacey wished he could go downstairs to be with her but he was stuck in business meetings with new clients from Jamaica. This wasn't their first business with people overseas but it is with black people.