Chapter three

😗sorry for any mistakes

Houston, TxJanuary 3rd Wednesday

Houston, Tx
January 3rd
Wednesday

"Mhm, you kno' yo' cousin had dat baby and won't let anyone see da' baby expect fa' his mama and Mimi? Jus' acting like we ain' family either" Kacey's mom, Cheyenne went on a rant over the phone to Kacey while he sat in the shared office of his and Kyro's auto shop.

He shook his head at his mother all in his cousin Sage's business. He knew what she was saying wasn't true since Sage sent him a picture of his beautiful daughter when she was first born. He still sends pictures now with her being almost 2 months old.

Cheyenne just didn't get pictures because Sage didn't mess with her nor honestly claim her as family.

Nobody did except for Kacey.

Even his twin brother stopped communicating with her because of how messy and very controlling she was. Along with a self centered person who thinks everyone's life revolved around her and very selfish person who liked to play victim.

She always controlled what both Kyro and Kacey did even with them being grown and out of her house. Growing up, she tried to keep them away from their father when they were kids. Even though she was the one that cheated on him and had an affair with a neighbor for 2 years, their father Ameer left.

Which Cheyenne didn't like.

She would control and manipulate him by using Kacey and Kyro against him. If he didn't do anything she liked, she would make sure he didn't see his kids. She was even more bitter and controlling when Ameer remarried to their current stepmom, Nadia, it was even worse for Kacey and Kyro.

She always claimed he wasn't about to play house with her children with another women.

She only said it because how much Kyro and Kacey loved Nadia.

She completely tried to ruin their relationship with their father. At young ages when they got phones, they had to sneak just to see him or communicate with him up until they turned 18.

Kyro's last strike of having a relationship with Cheyenne was when she stole money from him. It wasn't like he wouldn't give her money if she asked for it. She just stole it and used the excuse of him being her son meaning she didn't have to ask for it.

Kacey only didn't do the same as cutting off communication with her because of how much he wanted her love. He never felt loved by her, only used and abused.

He developed a mommy issue from it. Even had a mommy kink from it.

He would get in relationships with women just for them to love him or care for him. He used to have this thing where he was only attracted to older women. For example Bianca, she was 7 years older than him and he loved that.