Chapter eleven

😗sorry for any mistakes

Houston, TxMay 16thWednesday

Houston, Tx
May 16th
Wednesday

Caydence popped up in the bed when she no longer felt Kacey sleeping on top of her anymore. She rubbed her right eye with a pouty face as she looked around her bedroom as the sun spilled through her transparent gray curtains.

She yawned softly, reaching over to her nightstand to get her phone. She shook her head at Benji sleeping at the bottom of her bed. She didn't even feel like fussing about why he was in her bed.

Later she would because Kacey knew better.

Caydence immediately jumped out of her bed once she read the time. 7:18 AM. She was supposed to be up an hour ago to get Kory ready for school. She didn't know why her alarm didn't go off at 6 AM like it usually does if she tried to get some sleep.

She didn't even put on house shoes or a real shirt to cover up the black sports bra she was in. She just needed to get up the stairs to wake Kory up.

She ran out of her room but stopped in her tracks when she saw Kory sitting at the table with a plate of eggs, sausage, and grits. She was fully dressed, even her hair was in a neatly top puff with her school color navy blue bow on top.

Kory looked up from her Ipad that was in front of her playing Peppa pig. She smiled once she saw Caydence standing there in utter shock. "Morning sissy!" She beamed and Kacey walked over to the table with a small pink cup in his hands.

"Goodmorning..." Caydence spoke weirdly, looking down at her phone to see if she was tripping. Kacey smiled at Caydence after giving Kory her juice "My alarm didn't go off" She sighed, pulling her purple compression down between her thighs.

"I turned it off last night. You seemed tired" He shrugged, walking back towards the kitchen. Caydence frowned, following him towards the kitchen "I was fine Bubba" She mumbled, going into the fridge to get her Dunkin' original iced coffee and her International Delight Cinnabon Coffee Creamer to make her iced coffee.

"You weren't but okay" Kacey shook his head with a small scoff slipping from his lips as he cleaned the dishes. Caydence put the stuff she had in her hands on the counter beside him and tapped his arm. "You're mad at me already?" She frowned, seeing he wasn't looking her way.

"No. I'm jus' annoyed wit' you working so much. A double at Burlington and you went to the club when I asked you not to." He put the clean pan in the sink with the other clean dishes.

Caydence rolled her eyes at his statement "You can't control me, Kacey. I wasn't there that long. I did my normal set and came home" She shrugged, going to get her caramel for her coffee.