Chapter fifteen

😗sorry for any mistakes

Houston, TxJuly 18thWednesday

Houston, Tx
July 18th
Wednesday

Caydence walked into the house through the garage door. She quickly closed the door and hurried to turn the alarm off. She didn't want to wake up Kory with her coming in from work. She turned the alarm to stay before walking towards her room.

Upon walking into her room, she smiled a little but also had a confused look on her face seeing Kacey spraying her pillows with his Cologne. "What are you doin'?" She asked, walking inside the room and putting her duffle bag on the floor in front of her bed. "And what I tell you about havin' him on my bed Naiyeir" She fussed, referring to Benji, laying in the middle of the bed.

Kacey sucked his teeth at her fussing already and she hasn't even been in the house for five minutes "He just got a bath today, leave him alone Mami. Please, he got shots today" He frowned, knowing she will throw Benji off of her bed in a hot second. "He's hurting a little" He added.

Caydence just rolled her eyes and stripped from her hoodie, leaving her in the pink lingerie bra top. "I'on care, get him off my bed, Kacey. You buying him a bed for him defeats the whole purpose" She shook her head, walking into her bathroom.

Kacey rolled his eyes, putting her pillow down and putting his cologne bottle on the nightstand. He walked around the bed, going towards the bathroom. He tried to open the door but it was locked making him frown, she never usually locks the door. "Mami! Open this door, right now" He whined a bit, twisting the silver metal doorknob over and over.

"Mami pleasee open the door. I don't like this" He whined before he kicked the door.

A few moments later, the bathroom door swung open with Caydence mugging him and with her breast out "Did you just kick the door?" She asked.

He pushed past her, walking inside the bathroom "You shouldn't have locked the door in the first place" He spoke lowly, leaning on the wall in front where he knew she was standing in front of the mirror.

Caydence shook her head at him and went back to wiping the makeup off her face. "Why were you spraying my pillows with your cologne?" She asked, using the makeup wipe and wiping the soft pink eye shadow off her eyes.

Leaning off the wall, Kacey walked over to her tub, pulling the curtain back some "I have to work in the morning and I know you're off both jobs tomorrow" He turned the water on, letting it get hot to the temperature she likes.

Kacey noticed that Caydence will only sleep/sleep long when she smelt Kacey's scent. He always wore the same cologne so he knew she was cuddling with a pillow she most likely wasn't going to wake up until she was ready. He didn't spray too much but enough.