10

3rd Person

It has already been five days since the incident of Mr. Kim's visit. SNH operations had been smooth sailing so far and for this week Lisa had worked closely with Nurse Park. And because of the success of the operation of Mr. Choi, Lisa was given the privilege by the director to be able to assist on operations. 

However, she is only limited in assisting surgeon, she is not yet allowed to head an operation as it is the hospitals protocol that first year surgeons are only to observe and develop their skills until they are deemed fit to perform an operation to be evaluated by the hospital's director.

L

"Hey, I have been looking all over for you." Nurse Park said panting as she had been rushing around the hospital as she have many things to do.

"Sorry Nurse Park." She then gave me the look. "I... I mean Rosie. Is there an emergency operation?" I inquired.

"Well not really. It is more of a new supervision." I was somehow confused to what she was referring to. "Speaking of there she is." Making me look at the direction she was looking at. What I saw was a petite woman about 5'5 ft of height. Her pale skin complement her god like beauty. And I could totally envision myself drooling over her. "Well it seems that she peeked your interest." I looked at Rosie who gave me a suggestive smile to which I shrugged.

"Dr. Bae." Rosie greeted when the doctor finally reached us. "Nurse Park." She nod to greet her. She then looked my way assessing me in general. "And you must be Dr. Manoban?" She then offered her hand for me to shake to which I gladly took. "Yes that would be me." I answered enthusiastically.

"Dr. Manoban, this is Dr. Irene Bae. Head of Surgeon of the Cardiac Department." So she is going to be my supervisor. "Dr. Bae just got back from her vacation and starting today you will no longer be assigned in the ER unless there are necessary operations. From now on you will be assisting Dr. Bae in all of her surgeries." I heard Rosie explain.

"Ah, there might be a slight change to that memo Roseanne. It seems that Dr. Manoban got a more favorable offer than to assist me in surgeries." Dr. Bae countered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, initially Jennie assigned you do me my assisting surgeon but the kiss ass Jeon had requested to you to work under his wing."

"What? But isn't Jungkook the head of the neuro department. Lisa, here is a cardiac surgeon what would she learn from him?" Dr. Bae was about to reply when an unfamiliar voice suddenly cut in.

"I believe she would learn a lot from me Roseanne." I looked at the intruder who was standing at about 5'11, he possesses brown wavy locks and piercing brown eyes. "And why would the head nurse question the decision of the owner? Besides I believe that despite the specialization surgeons should explore for them to grow and not be stagnant." I then heard Rosie whispered Yeah, like you.

He then looked at my way and flashed a dashing smile. "You must be the infamous Dr. Manoban. The one who assisted Dr. Kim my supposes to be job from last week. Dr. Jeon Jungkook, head of neuro department." He then offered his hand for a shake. Before I could shake it though, the voice of Jennie Kim entered the picture.

"What are you guys doing here? You are clumping the pathway." But instead of a response she was immediately hugged by Dr. Bae. Cute how these mandu and rabbit doctor interact. Did I just give them a nickname? Haha

"Wahhh Jennie it is so good to see you I miss you so much" Irene said squish the life out Jennie. "God Irene. It is so good to see you but I ... can't ... breathe." Jennie said as she was out of breath.

Once Irene had let go, Jennie straightened her clothes and looked at us. She then quirked her brow and responded. "Would anyone like to answer my question?"

It was Jungkook who answered. "Well we were just talking about how Dr. Manoban here," he said as he put his arm around my shoulder and continued "will now be under my wings."

"And who gave you such power to move people around here? I assigned Lisa to be under Dr. Bae." Jennie answered with authority. This led for the boastful doctor to remove his arm and went closer to Jennie.

"Your father approved of it Jennie are you saying that you are going to defy the old man?" He asked tauntingly as if he was daring Jennie to take the bait.

I was prepared that Jennie was to give in to his supposed threat. But what happened next shocked me. "Yes. I am the director here. Not him."

"Did you forget that he owns this and you are just seated as director?"

"I did not forget that. But for all I know my father did not have any idea about this, instead, someone might have suggested it that pushed him to agree." Jennie countered. This woman is hot when she is feisty. Did I just call her hot?

"Now, if that is all you are going to say, I guess you have said your part. Now get back to work." After saying that, all Dr. Jeon could do was huff and turn around to leave.

When he was surely out of earshot, Rosie and Dr. Bae burst out of laughter. They literally cannot hold it out that they have to clutch their stomach. "God you truly showed him who was boss Jennie." Rosie said.

"Well I guess from now on you are under my wings Dr. Manoban. I can't wait to know you more youngster." Dr. Bae said as she winked my way. Is she somehow flirting with me? All I could do was to scratch my nape.

"Are you guys done now?" Jennie asked. That made the girls and move out of the way. I was about to do so as well but she stopped me. "Not you Manoban. I need to talk to you."

1046 Words

Because it is Jendeuks Birthday.  Sorry for the late updates guys school life is hectic hope you understand.