Epilogue

3rd Person

It has been three years since Seoul National Hospital took a change in leadership.

Under the reign of Kim Jisoo, SNH excelled in its service. People were reluctant at first knowing the issue of corruption within the hospital. It took time before they were able to regain the trust of the public again.

After all the mastermind of all the corrupt scheme was now locked in jail and it was onky recently that the public was informed about Mr. Kim condition wherein he developed Blood-streaked sputum due to the arsenic that he had consumed on his affair with Ae-ri.

Speaking of Ae-ri the woman was no where to be found after all her secrets were exposed, she fled the scene and no one heard of her where abouts, it was even rumoured that she was banished by the chairman for betraying his genuine love for her.

As they say every evil doings will have their corresponding consequences, because of the cheating scandal that was exposed on the supposed engagement betweem the Kim and Kwon it had taken a toll in the Kwon's reputation especially that of Mr. Kwon for knowing the promiscuous activities of his son but did nothing to control it. He merely tolerates Jiyong's ways.

And as for Dr. Jeon, Jisoo ordered a request for all hospitals to never accept Jungkook on their wing after all the medical field does not need a corrupt medical practitioner.

Jisoo's thought were suddenly interrupted when her lover knocked and entered her study room. "They are already here hon. You should get ready as well dinner will start in a few."

"I'll be there in a minute." She answered.

Yes, she and Roseanne are back together after a year of pursuing the nurse. Rosie was finally able to forgive Jisoo after all she knew the real reason why the doctor left and it was for a good cause.

And tonight she called her sister and her family over as she has a big announcement to make.

As Jisoo arrive in the dining hall, Rosie was already instructing their helpers to bring all that she has cooked to the table.

Jennie was situated in the right carrying her baby Ella in her arms as the child mught have been hungry all along. Beside her was where Lisa sat gazing lovingly on her wife as she carried their daughter.

Lisa and Jennie got engage after the incident and immediately got married three months after. And Jisoo could not complain after all she trusted Lisa more than an apprentice but a dear friend to take good care of Jennie.

At first Jennie and Rosie was curious as to why Lisa and Jisoo easily got along so fast. It was then when the two explained that they have knew each other before and that Lisa was a big help when Jisoo was away as the younger one oversee every in Jisoo's behalf.

To say they were not even surprise as they have some suspicions in the changes the moment Lisa had arrived to SNH.

"Hon, why are you still standing come sit dinner will be served in a while." It was then when Jennie faced her sister gazing meaningfully at Jisoo who had nothing but pure adoration in her eyes as she looks at her girlfriend.

It was then when Lisa butted in actually.

"Actually Rosie you should be the one who should settle down you are kinda tense for this small dinner, it is just us after all." The younger jested but Roseanne Park being a perfectionist herself did not mind Lisa's comment as tonight she would do something special for Jisoo and she wants everything in place but what caught her off guard was when her girl friend back hugged her and said. "Lisa is right hon. You are quite tense. You should take a seat I am sure the helpers know what to do it is not the first time to have a small gathering among all of us here."

Rosie could only sigh and give in. After all she does not what Jisoo to notice as to why she is very much tensed tonight.

Once dinner was served, Jisoo stood up and took everyone's attention.

"Well since all of the important people in my life is here tonight I would want to make something special out of it." The brunette started off.

"It has been three since we all reconnected and had the problems settled, we all aged and might I say beautifully." To which everyone laughed. "Lisa and Jennie had found their forever in each other's arms, and now I think it is time that I spend mine with the person that I love."

She then kneeled in front of Rosie surprising the blonde. "Roseanne Park you have been the reason why I live, why I breathe, will you allow my to have our lifelime tied to one another as I could not bear to have you out of my life or else my Vitals would not last that long. Chaengie, marry me?" And Rosie could only burst out of tears after hearing Jisoo asked her hand in marriage. "Yes. I will marry you." A mixture of laughter and tears was heard from Rosie as they embraced.

"Hey why are you somehow laughing?" Jisoo asked.

"Who would have taught that the night you would propose is the night I would as well." Rosie then signalled the helper to bring out the cake which had an engagement ring placed in the middle and all they could do was laugh it off.

Lisa and Jennie who was in each other's arm could only smile at the sweetness of the couple in front of them.

Jennie was beyond happy sith how everything had turned out in her life, that as she had found someone she could spend her life with, her sister had as well and Jisoo was also back for good.

After all in the depth of evey winter comes summer that would brighten the life of everyone around us.

1012 Words

It has been a long road for all of us especially in times of this pandemic. Thank you all for supporting Vitals.

See you all soon in my next stories :)