22

3rd Person

The atmosphere around the hospital was mellow, it did not seem that more patients would be admitted today. But unbeknowst to everyone something big eill surely happen today.

It was until the arrival of a woman dressed as if she was going to an extravagant event and dressed to bait bachelors out there. She was wearing a long sat dress with a side slit. Her make up was heavy higlighting her red pouty lips and to top it all she had worn her red stilletos.

After receiving a call from the chairman, Ae Ri was somehow bewildered as it was a clear agreement between her and her supposed husband that he should bear not being with her for awhile just until she can see that Mr. Kim's health would be deteriorating.

Seeing this high maintenance woman walking as if she owns the hospital, not a single person dared to cross her path and immediately make way for her.

From the emergency room shock gazes from the the nurse were evident.

"Nurse Park! Nurse Park" a fresh graduate nurse called.

"Ne? Why are you hysterical in calling me?" The woman pointed the person who was about to take the private elevator which was for Nurse Park was not able to see as the woman had already entered the elevator.

Pausing she looked at her panicked subordinate, held the woman both in her shoulder and made the woman look at her.

"Suhyun ahhh." She called. "Calm down will you?" She then directed the woman's breathing silently instructing her as to what she does. When she saw that thw younger woman was calm she proceeded. "Now who was that woman?"

"She was... was the wife of the old chairman in the VIP room." Nurse Park had to process the information before her eyes widens when she realized who it was. Her voice suddenly boomed in the entire emergency room. "What?!!! Why did you not tell me immediately tell me?" She then turned and immediately contacted Jennie. While she was at it the young nurse was dumbfounded who would have thought that it was not the woman who has arrived that she should be afraid of instead it should be Nurse Park.

~~~~~

Ae Ri was strotting the VIP hall and as expected people made way for her. And with that a smirk had plastered her.

As expected being the mistress of the Kim would move a person to greater heights.

Nearing the old man's room, Ae Ri did not bother to knock and immediately entered. Looking at the figure laid in bed she knew that he felt a person entering, however, he did not move.

Despite being angry at the old bastard for calling her out of nowhere, she was still glad that he honored their deal to never make anyone know that he is conscious.

She readied herself and plastered her fake but loving smile to her supposed husband.

"Honey?" She called when the man opened her eyes she can see his admiration for her. "You called for me?"

"Ae ri - ah you did not visit me anymore." He complained grumpily.

"Honey you know how busy I am in handling the business on your behalf besides didn't you want this deal that you staying here as I prove myself to your family?" She asked as she lovingly caressed her supposed husbands face.

"But I was never that busy as you." And all that the woman could do was to look away she was somehoe afraid that the old geezer would see right through her. "Tell me Ae Ri ah are you seeing someone behind my back?" The old man fired the sudden question.

That question made the woman snap her head toward the old man's direction. "How could you accuse me of such honey. I have always been faithful to you where did such accusations come from?"

"Really? Are you for sure that I can trust your words against all odds?" She nodded her head signifying her agreement that indeed her words could be trusted. She immediately went towards the old man's bed, took his hand and carressed it lovingly. "Indeed, you can trust my words. I would never betray your trust."

She thought that he would take her bait and leave her be but what she thought was wrong when the old man and immediately pulled his hand away from hers which had stunned the woman.

"Then can you tell what these photos signify?" He go the envelop under his pillows that revealed all her photos walking inside a restaurant and the many time she went back and forth to the same hotel.

"You had me followed?" Her accusatory question was the first one and that left her mouth instead of even defending herself. "You pushed me to my limits. Now tell me why are you always spending your time with this hospitals owner? Why are you always seeing Mr. Kim?"

She then responded "why else would I ever meet a person? That is to close a deal with them of course."

She sighed "Honey pictures are deceiving I have been meeting lots of businessmen while your here and Mr. Kim was one of them."

And with that she was surprised when an immediate slap landed on her face with such force that she could never imagine. "I gave you many chances to clear out such misunderstanding but you keep lying to my face." He then got another folder which revealed photos of her being intimate with Mr. Kim.

"How much more could you deny these picture Ae Ri?!" The old man dared her which she did.

"It is not what you think yeobo." She defended. "Please you need to understand that of it is a fake." But the old man remained silent.

"I did this for my mom. I did everything for revenge." She confessed which made the old man looked at her confused but before either of them could speak the room's door immediately opened revealing the person that they least expected to show up.

1009 Words

Hi! I did this as per request hehe. Will try to update more but its not anytime soon. Thank you for tuning in.