24

3rd Person

Eversince the incident the hospital had been quiet, all operations went by normally.

But Nurse Park was so keen in observing the things around her that she noticed the changes in terms of interaction between the two doctors.

She tends to notice the small gestures that the two women share. Before it was only this Lisa who would glance at their director with longing gazes as if wanting to conquer every inch of Jennie. But recently, when the young doctor would look towards their director the latter would return the gaze sometimes with a playful expression but most of the time with a flirty wink.

She also notice how Lisa would subtly touch Jennie on her shoulder or even take a hold of the latter's hand. They may seem to think that these gestures of them go unnotice by the people around but they thought wrong.

Most of the hospital staff talk about how cute the two are during breaks but of course they were cautious in doing so in order that the two would not overhear them.

They respect the decision of both doctors if they would like to keep everything between them in secret and enjoy the special bond that they have in private.

However, it looks like that one of them cannot take the sweetest of the two that she decided to finally confront them.

As the two doctors entered the vicinity, Nurse Park immediately place down the checkboard that she with brass force that startled most of the people around the area.

Unbeknowst to the two wherein the younger was saying things cutely as she offered a coffee to the older that of which is of her preference. Such gesture made Jennie smile and flash a grateful smile towards Lisa. To which fluttered the ylunger woman's heart, seeing the older woman's smile just made her day.

Being in their own little bubble, they had not mind the people around that is until they heard someone clear her throat.

"Ehmmm.." upon hearing it they broke apart and faced Nurse Park who was standing in front of then, both hands on her hips as if she was ready to scold someone.

"Now isn't it too early to have such sweetness overloas around her?!" The nurse asked her voice was booming.

And looking at the couple in front of her made Roseanne confuse as to why they are showing a different reaction. One was immensely flustered while the other was stoic as a rock. "And what do you mean about that Roseanne?" And gosh did Jennie called her full name. "Lisa is merely treating me as anybody else especially that we are friends, isn't that righ Lis?"

Nurse Park saw how Lisa's body suddenly tense and from her earlier flustered state the young doctor had immediately recovered and her face merely showed neutrality.

Who wouldn't have after being denied something wonderful.

Lisa composed herself and bid farewell to the two not glancing back to Jennie after the latter had called for her. Such act gained pity from those at sight especially that people around them notice how genuine Lisa was to Jennie. And any one who have eyes could surely see that the younger's act towards Jennie was far off from being friendly in fact it was very much affectionate.

"What happened to her?" Jennie asked and her friend could merely shook her head to see how oblivious Jennie was.

"You know Kim, the word oblivious truly runs in your system." Rose said and walked out.

"Hey! What was that suppose to mean?!" She asked but did not get any response with that she could only sigh and proceed going to her office.

Jennie was beyond tired reaching the middle of the day. She had 2 operations and about 15 phone calls. And to say she was beyond exhausted.

She also received a text message from her father stating to ready the laboratory had agreed to take the paternity test. To which she immediately instructed her staff to do.

And now that it was lunch time she was excited to share to Lisa about the news, she had been gushing to the younger doctor that her father should have already initiated a paternity test to clear all suspicions and the younger was supportive about it.

She went out of the office in search of Lisa to which she found the latter talking to a young beautiful nurse with whom the young doctor was sharing a laugh with.

In all honesty she suddenly cannot explain as to why her chest suddenly tighten as if she was suffocating. She seems to suddenly feel selfish wanting only Lisa to smile only to her and nk in else. Jennie stayed rooted to her place which made someone bump her way.

"Woops. Jen for real you standing in the middle of the way?" Rosie asked but it seems that the doctor was not bothered at all but her sight still remained in one direction.

After seeing her friends state, Rosie looked at where Jennie was looking at and she could only shook her head at her bestfriend. 'It looks like it really runs in the family being oblivious and silently jealous, how could pass such thing to your sister Chu?'

"Jen!" She called loudly which finalky got the doctors attention. "Oh uhmm Rosie, is there a problem?"

"I dunno are you really asking me that and not yourself?" She was running in circles and Jennie could not understand what her bestfriend was talking about.

"What?" And hearing that Rosie could only facepalm herself. Thus, instead of answering her friend she decided to call out the person who was making Jennie Kim stand rooted like a statue on her place.

"Hey Lisa!" She called making Jennie look at her suddenly in horror and she could imagine herself smirk at the sight of her trouble friend.

Lisa looked her way as if asking silently what is it, "its lunch monkey, let's go!" To which the younger nodded and excused herself from the young nurse as she made her way towards them.

'This is going to be exciting.' Rosie thought.

1025 Words