Trust Issues (Chapter 3)

Armoni POV:

When I woke up, I realized another body was pushed up against mine. Just as panic began to set in, I looked down at the arm that was wrapped around my waist and recognized it was a familiar tattoo.

It was just Jerome.

It was Jerome's arm around my waist, Aaliyah in my arms, and Jerome's friend poking me in the ass. I decided to have a little fun with Jerome and his friend. I starting grinding into Jerome and bumping his friend with my ass. His grip around my waist tightened and thrust his hips into my ass.

"Don't wake up my daughter." He whispered. I wasn't expecting for him to wake up, I was just playing around with him. That's exactly what I get.

"Were you even sleep?" I asked turning around to look at him.

"Nope." He said kissing my neck, I moved my head away from him but everywhere I went, he followed. Does this boy not know the meaning of personal space?

"Then why were you all on me?" I asked rolling my eyes at him.

"I wanted to touch you." He shrugged.

"Perverted ass nigga." I said getting out of the bed, careful not to wake Aaliyah. I shook my head at him, he laughed as I headed out of his room.

"Where you going?" Jerome asked, turning over so he could look at me.

"To brush my teeth, I have morning breath, that shit ain't cute." I called to him as I walked down the hall to find the bathroom.

"That's sexy, I like a clean girl. Do you shower right after sex?" He yelled from his room to mine. Little did he know, I didn't have sex at all. I rolled my eyes before smirking.

"I don't have sex, and don't wake up Aaliyah." I whisper yelled to him, from my bedroom. I found my toothbrush along with my toothpaste and bottle of mouth wash in my hygiene bag.

"She needs to wake up anyway." He yelled to me. I rolled my eyes again as I walked into the bathroom. I used the bathroom and then washed my hands before finding a fresh face towel in the cabinet and washing my face with it.

"Not to a conversation like this you dίck head." I said as I put toothpaste onto my hello kitty electric toothbrush, as Jerome came into the bathroom. He stood behind me as we watched each other through the mirror.

"I'll show you a dίck head." He said winking at me through the mirror and fondling with his belt. Making me blush and turn my head away from him. He grabbed my belt loops from behind and pulled me into him.

"Why do you always to that?" He asked me, looking into my eyes through the mirror. I looked away from him again and he tugged on my belt loops once more, making me look at him again.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Blush and look away when I'm talking to you." He said, eyeing me.

"I don't know, I guess I never really noticed." I answered him truthfully, I was embarrassed and my face was bright red. I looked away again and he smacked my bare thigh making me smack my lips. "Ouch." I hissed.

"Imma let that one slide, although you're clearly lying to me." He said matter of factly.

"Whatever." I said as I started to brush my teeth. The whole time I was brushing my teeth, Jerome was playing in my hair, causing a chill to pass over my body. When I was finished and needed to spit I realized that Jerome was still behind me and I couldn't bend over without backing it up on him.

"EROME, I OTTA SPIT" I said with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"Then spit." He said, looking at me, like I was stupid.