Trust Issues (Chapter 32)

Armoni POV:

"Get up fat girl." Jerome said slapping my butt, making me kick my foot in his direction. He grabbed my ankle and pulled my body to the edge of the bed.

"Leave me alone." I whined as he flipped my body over. I was laying on my back and I felt his body hover over mine before he placed all of his weight on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso, holding him into place so he couldn't bother me anymore.

"I thought we was going to work out together?" He asked, turning his head so he could look at me. I shrugged my shoulders as I closed my eyes and prepared to go back to sleep.

"I lied." I mumbled, as I felt myself drifting back to sleep. A few moments went by before I felt Jerome biting my face. "Jerome stop." I huffed.

"We're supposed to be spending time together so I'm not leaving you alone until you get up." He stated, making me roll my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Seven." He replied.

"You really get on my nerves." I said smacking my lips. Sunday is usually one of my only days to sleep in because our church doesn't start until eleven. I should've never told this nigga I would work out with him.

"I love you too." He smirked as he pecked my lips repeatedly. I eventually stopped being a hard ass towards him and kissed him back. "Hurry up fat girl, be ready in twenty minutes." He told me as he gave me one last kiss before removing himself from on top of my body.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before cleaning up my body. I put deodorant and lotion on before getting dressed. "Go put on a shirt." He instructed me as soon as I came down the stairs.

"No, it's hot outside." I said smacking my lips.

"Cool." He shrugged before taking off his shirt and throwing it on the couch. "You ready?" I wasn't trying to argue with him so I just got a water bottle and a banana from the kitchen before walking to the front door.

There was a gym in our apartment complex and we had a free membership since we lived here

There was a gym in our apartment complex and we had a free membership since we lived here. I'd never been before because I always use the school gym. "Fix your face." I heard Jerome say, making me roll my eyes.

"You only have one child and her name is Aaliyah, not Armoni." I replied, simply. Reminding him to watch how he was talking to me. I ate my banana on the walk to the area where the gym was held.

"Alright bruh." He responded as he nodded his head. For about an hour and a half we worked out in silence. He did his thing, while I did mine and I was cool with that. He wasn't hurting my feelings. "So you got an attitude?" He asked. I had just finished running on the treadmill and Jerome popped up, to pester me.