1:7

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

Back at the glade...

MOST GLADERS had woken up early, the others didn't sleep at all, Newt, Chuck, Gally everyone in the Glade were waiting at the gate for the four people to arrive again.

Newt didn't sleep at all last night he was worried for everyone, especially y/n, over the past few days Newt had caught feelings for Y/n, I mean the way she smiled and how her E/C eyes sparkled with joy...

He was pulled from his thoughts when Chuck yelled "LOOK ITS ALBY THOMAS MINHO AND-" he paused and fell to his knees "WHERES Y/N!?" He screams with a tear falling down his cheek.

Newt knew that those two were close, but the dirty blonde haired boy glared at Minho and Thomas as they entered the glade, Gally did the same.

Gally walked up to Minho and pinned him on the wall, Newt did the same to Thomas "WHERE'S Y/N!!" Gally yelled looking at Thomas and Minho.

They both looked guilty "Well..." Thomas began "We were tying up Alby and there were screeches coming our way, Minho ran away scared as it got closer leaving me and Y/n alone-" he gets cut off by Minho.

"TELL THEM THE TRUTH!" He shouts standing up for himself and Thomas continues "once the screeches were literally around the corner.. I ran away too leaving y/n by herself with Alby..." he sighs.

Newt ended up punching Thomas round the jaw, anger flowing through him "YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOU TWO SHUCKFACES LEFT HER TO DIE!?" Gally yelled and they both gave a nod.

"When we went back to Alby he was tied up to a branch, Y/n saved Alby.. but.." Minho says and Newt glares at him "BUT!?" Newt says obviously about to go crazy.

"But there was no sign of Y/n anywhere for all we know she's dead!" Minho blurted our the last words and they stabbed Newt right in the chest.

He dropped Thomas and went over to Chuck who was crying on the floor.

In the field...

I show the Fielders the way I came from and we had all the girls come along with us, they packed items that they needs to take out of their Field.

I retraced my footsteps then realisesd I left my little lizard buddy alone, oh and Chuck! NEWT! GALLY! shucks! I basically ran to find the tunnel.

After a few minutes I reached the tunnel "here it is now to crawl" I sigh getting on all fours and I crawl as the others follow me, I tried to hurry them up as the sun would set soon meaning that the gates would shut.

We only have a few more minutes left, i told the girls to run and there it was the gate! Me and the girls run into the glade, we all gasped for air, the gates had just closed after everyone came through.

I tell the fielders "see over there" I point to Frypan and his kitchen "that's where we get food, help yourselves" I say and they rush over to Frypan.

The poor dark skinned boy looked shocked with so many girls approaching he let out a high pitched scream grabbing his spatula as a weapon, more boys gathered around the girls I ran over and squeezed through.

"STOP AND CALM DOWN!!" I say as I see one of the gladers point a spear at the little girl, I step infront of her, it was Gally.

I shake my head "little girls, really Gal?" I feel a lot of arms wrap around me, it was the boys hugging me, all of them, I laugh but then I see Minho and Thomas.

I pull on a smile walking over to them I then stop and sigh "this will hurt" I warned them and I kicked them in the nuts and punched them around the face "WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE ME TO DIE!?" I yell and they look at me happy and sad.

I groan and walk back to the girls only to see Chuck and Newt staring at me Chuck races to me first, he basically tackles me to the ground and I fall backwards laughing, he was hugging me so tight I couldn't breathe.

I patted his shoulder and he let go of me, Newt came up to me and grabbed me by the waist picking me up spinning me around into a hug.

I giggle but remember the fielders, I give newt a poke on the cheek like before and laugh at him as he smiled, we hugged once more before I went over to
The girls.

I make a fire for all the girls, I lay blankets and everything down for them to sleep in, next to the fire, once everyone went asleep one was awake, it was the little girl.

She had short hair and hazel eyes, the same hair colour as me, I crawl over to her and cuddle her till she falls asleep I fall asleep too.

Memory...

"Subject B12 may you enter the room please" spoke janson and I see Jessie infront of me scared, my sister no! "LET HER GO YOU BASTARDS!!" I scream but as they took her away I couldn't do anything, people were holding my back.

"Y/N/N!!" Jessie screams she reaches out for me but then she was out of my view completely, I screamed in pain, they took my baby sister away, the hazel eyes and short H/C hair MY SISTER was also screaming and I dropped to my knees.

They took me to subject A5, newt, it's been a month since I met him. He always cheered me up but that seemed nearly impossible...

I didn't really realise that I loved him, I'm so used to keeping my emotions to myself.. I quickly run to the tube room to see Jessie in the water screaming, I scream with her, they can't do this NO!

I then see another little girl beside my sister, dirty blonde she has frelckles and looks familiar but she doesn't know where.

I wake up gasping running over the memory over and over from when I was asleep then I feel something around my waist, I turn my face to see newt.

I poke one side of his cheek smiling, he opens his eyes laughing a little, he then pulls me closer to him causing my face to heat up.

I quickly cover my face with my hair, I feel my hair being pulled away from my face, it was Newt again, he smiled when he saw how red my face was.

"My cheeks are like this because I've just woken up..." I whisper an excuse that only made him smile even more.