2:11

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

THE OTHERS look at her shocked as me and Milly rush over to hug Brenda "okay.. come on" she says leading us away but the others don't follow us "COME ON LETS GO YOU SHANKS!!" Milly yells and i look at her smiling surprised.

"Your a bad influence on Mils Y/n you know that right?" Frypan chuckles and I sigh putting my middle finger up at him but Milly copies so I put her hand down nervously laughing.

"No im not...." I say giving Newt a nervous smile, he walks over to me wrapping his arm around my waist whispering "you look really hot" causing me to blush.

"Y/n? Barkley? You there?" Janson asks through the walkie talkie but we all went out the room being guided by Brenda, music suddenly started playing "hey Bren... is this walkin' after midnight?" I ask and she smiles.

The music plays on the speakers as we run up the stairs meeting Jorge "Brenda! Hurry!" He says "we don't have much time let's go let's go let's go!".

"Right this way!" He says pushing open windows and it revealed a zipline to another building  "oh you gotta be kidding me.." Frypan and I say in unison.

"Plan B hermano you kids wanna get to the right arm? I'll lead you to them but your gonna owe me" he says and I laugh nervously "Jorge... I um... don't do well with very high places..." I scratch my chin.

He ignores me and grabs onto the fabric hanging on the line "FOLLOW ME!!" He yells as he rides down "C'mon let's go!" Brenda orders handing it to Minho who grunts.

I see a light follow them as they ride down, Janson knew. Aris goes next after Newt, Thomas hands the zipline to Teresa and Brenda goes away.

"BRENDA!!" I call after her as I give Milly to Teresa and they both ride down "Y/N!! BRENDA!!" Thomas yells following me.

I see Brenda rummaging through draws "Bren! We gotta go!" I say and she grabs something "I got it! I got it!" She says jumping.

As we exit the room with Thomas we see soldiers outside and Brenda points her gun shooting at them, I get my bow and arrow from my bag and start shooting too.

"Go! Go!" Brenda orders and we all run dodging bullets that's were being fired "C'mon hurry! We're running out of time!" Brenda says as we run down some stairs.

"Follow me!" I say as I start to climb the metal bars, Brenda and Thomas follow, a soldier starts climbing too, I then shoot them down and they cry out as they fall.

"Hurry!" I say as I climb a bit of railing "the songs almost over!" Brenda yells as she follows as we all make it off the metal bars the song stops.

There were suddenly explosions from the side of the building "HOLY SHIT!!" Thomas yells and i back away with Brenda, the building starts to collapse.