3:1

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

Cling. Cling. Cling.

THE SOUND of our chains hitting each other filled the room, other than that it was silent, i hum a song that Chuck and I sang because I had nothing else to do.

Minho and I sat next to one another, I had bruises and cuts in most places because I thought back but they weren't really that noticeable unless you look closely.

Some men enter the train and unchain me and Minho "only the one" someone says from the device, they push me back down on the chair and chain me again in cuffs.

"MINHO!!" I scream standing up trying to get to him "Y/N!!" He shouts trying to fight the guards, "NO!!" I yell, I then see something on the floor, Aris looks at me shaking his head.

I grab the sharp object and pick the lock on my cuffs, I run over to the guards that hand Minho, I stab one in the back with the really sharp object making them cry out in pain, I then jump onto the other soldier's shoulders then I lean backwards taking him down.

I smash his helmet into the floor, he was now unconscious and I see the guy I stabbed reaching for me I grab his arm and flip him to the ground screaming.

Once he's on his knees I pull his arm hearing a 'crack' and people inhaled at the sound as if to feel his pain, as he rolls on the floor whimpering I kick his head into the wall making him unconscious too.

I look up and see Minho smiling at me but then I get pinned to the floor as four guards strap me to my chair tightly and take Minho "NO I WAS SO CLOSE FOR SHUCK SAKE UGHH MINHO NOO!!" I scream the people leave the unconscious workers on the floor.

I then hear a vehicle outside of the crate we were all chained in and listen, there was a faint gunshot sound ahead causing me to jump a little.

More gunshots were being fired causing everyone to look around but stay silent, after a few minutes of yells and orders we slow down "what the shuck?" I whisper.

I then heard a whistle outside when the crate came to a sudden stop, there was a banging on the wall the voice was unclear but everyone screamed and shouted for help.

I hear a 'zzzz' sound as if someone was trying to break us free, I heard a voice over the voice it sounded muffled "don't rush me" I think I know that voice... I'm not sure.

There were gunshots again and i squeal in fright, there was that voice again "almost there" they say and I try to guess who it was.

People were above us now shooting, but a sudden whirring sound appeared, it was the aircraft, WICKED workers called it 'Berg' it was a silly name really.

Guns were still being shot and then above was a 'click' sound, like we had just been attached to something "Vince get up here!" The same voice yells again.

I realised who it was. Newt. We were now being lifted up into the air I look up through the small gaps to see the Berg flying.

After a while we land with a big thud, there was a noise from the door, there were sparks flying around it, indicating someone was cutting their way through the door to get in.

The door opens and light floods the room, I keep my head down so the seat in front of me can block out the light "Aris, hey, you guys okay?" A voice asks. Thomas. "It's okay you guys are safe just hang on" Thomas says.

I feel my chin being lifted and I squint my eyes to see Newt I give him a weak smile "lizard? Am I hallucinating or is that you?" I question and he hugs me, right next to him popped up Thomas.

"Where's Minho?" He asks and I sigh "they took him... I tried to help him" I say looking at the direction of the unconscious soldiers.

"Oh my god, Y/n you did that!?" Thomas asks and I nod "they took Minho before you arrived-" I get cut off by a random kid "she broke that dudes arm by pulling it, she was awesome smashing their heads and everything!" She says.

"Now that's impressive." Newt says in his British accent that I love so much, he helps me out and holds my hand picking me up to my feet, I hug him inhaling his scent "god I've missed you newt" I whisper.

He pulls away from the hug and looks at me in the eye and pulls me into a kiss, our lips crashing together as we share a passionate kiss, we pull away smiling "I've missed you too love" he says.

He leads me outside and I stop looking at him, his hair was styled to the side, he had a brown jacket with a fur collar, a light grey top with a leather strap above it .

He turns around looking at me "you checking me out love?" He smirks cheekily and my face heats up "n-no not necessarily ch-checking you out just admiring how you've gotten more good looking" I say running away a little.

He chases after me laughing, i turn back to him only to bump into something In front of me, i look forwards again but fall "HEY WATCH IT SHANK!!" She yells, i squint my eyes to see Milly.

"Mils?" I question tilting my head "Y/N!?" She screams hugging me, I hug her back and I see Newt leaning against the wall looking at us smiling.

After having a little tour of the place I look for the showers and somewhere to find new clothes, definitely needed a hairbrush too my hair was past my shoulders now just past my elbows.

People always said my hair grows very quickly I'm starting to believe them, I look around needing scissors, it isn't good having long hair like this in hot weather for me, not. At. All.