2:10

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

SHE HELPS me up to my feet and takes me to a room "welcome to my room" she smiles "I'll get you some spare clothes, the shower is over there" she points over in a direction and I nod.

I start the shower and close the door undressing, I let the warm water hit my skin, I sharply inhaled gritting my teeth as it reached my sunburns.

Once I had washed my body clean I got out and opened the door a little peeking "here" Brenda says passing me some clothes and i nod changing into a black laced bra, under wear that both fit me surprisingly well.

I grab a cropped tank top she gave me and a hoodie, I then see some shorts, socks that go past my knees and hair bobbles.

I get dressed wrapping my bandana over my head and making sure my neck is covered, I pull up the knee high socks and put on my walking boots.

I put the hoodie on my body above my cropped tank top then add on my fingerless black gloves. I look in a dirty mirror and smile I haven't felt so great In a long time, I grab my bag and belongings.

As I exit I see Brenda and Milly do a little handshake, i clear my dry throat making the two look my way "you look pretty!" Milly says hugging me and I smile "do you have any water I could drink?" I ask Brenda and she gives me a glass.

I then share half of it with Milly "do you know where my friends are?" I ask and she nods leading me to a room, Jorge walks past us and nods as he exit the room we were going in.

I open the door and Milly holds my hand as Brenda leaves following Jorge, as I open the door I see everyone hung upside down by there ankles wiggling.

Me and Milly look at them laughing as they keep spinning and wiggling, Teresa gets push to a lever but misses "Hey shanks!" I smile.

They look at me sighing in relief "Woah..." Newt says looking at me causing my smile to widen, me and Milly stay away from the edge and do a handstand so we could see them normally.

Milly giggles as we keep our balance "You alright there... Lizard" I say sticking my tongue out playfully at Newt, Frypan laughs at the name whilst Newt shakes his head smiling.

"Yeah I'm good, just admiring how beautiful you look right now" he laughs and I hear a gag, I turn to see Minho "stop please this is gross, instead of messing around help us!" Minho says huffing at me.

I then fall backwards on my knees in a crouching position, Milly does the same and we move the lever, I help Newt first and he gives me a kiss on the lips "thanks love" he smirks then moves to Milly.

I help everyone out but leave Minho last "really is this because of before y/n?" He asks and i hum in response nodding, I grab the lever and pull on a devilish smile.

I pull the lever making Minho drop a bit and he squeals "EEEK!!! Y/N PLEASE STOP IM SORRY!!" He screams and I laugh helping him out.

As they all get out of the ropes Minho looks at me "How come your all fresh and clean!" He huffs and I smile "I had an injury Minho, I had my side cleaned and bandaged then got clean new clothes seeming the others had holes and everything" I respond, I lift up my hand to mess up my hair but pause.

I take my hand away and put it to my chest, I only did that to one person that person was Chuck, I walk away but pause as I hear a whirring sound I look up and see a helicopter.

'Good evening! This is the World Catastrophe Killzone Department we have your compound completely surrounded, you find yourselves through no fault of your own...'

I turn around facing the others "it's Janson!" I say and Milly squeals in fright 'in possession of WICKED property return this to us unharmed and we'll consider this a simple misunderstanding' he continues.

'Or you can resist and every last one of you will die it won't be long before the Flare wipes out the rest of us the hope of a cure lies in your hands the choice is yours' He finished.

I curse we all start to go "let's go let's go!" Thomas says but then a gun cocks, a man appears infront of us and he aims a gun at Milly "AYE WOAH WOAH WOAH WERE NOT TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE!!" I yell blocking Milly from the man's aim.

"We just wanna get out of here" Thomas finished for me and I glare at the bald man with the gun "is that so?" He asks and I grab my bag.

"No sudden movements!" He yells at me as he gets a walkie talkie "Janson I got em for ya I'm bringing em down, don't shoot us" he says.

"Describe the girls there please?" Janson speaks and I sigh sadly "one has dirty-" "no not that one and not the blue eyed black haired girl the others" janson cuts him off.

"One has H/C hair and E/C eyes with hair to her shoulders" he says "what about the other one?" Janson asks and I kick the bald headed fellow in the face grabbing the walkie talkie.

"She's dead Janson, she died, Jessie is gone..." I sadly say and there was silence "how?..." he asks and I gulp "she got struck by lightning.." I reply.

Suddenly the man who had the gun goes to shoot but Thomas lifts up his gun so he misses the shot "you little bastard!" He says then there was a gun shot.

Everyone jumps back checking for any gunshot had hit them, we look forward and see the bald man fall, behind him stood Brenda "Brenda!" I say in unison with Milly cheering.