2:4

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

IM TAKEN away back to the cafeteria being slung onto a table that Aris was sat on, I groan in pain and weakly flip off at the two men who threw me.

One of them goes to hit me but Aris catches his fist shaking his head, the guard scoffs walking away.

Newt, Minho, Winston, Frypan and Milly race over to me leaving Thomas on his own fighting with Janson.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Aris asks and I feel a tear fall down my face "I need to see Jessie... I saw her!" I stand up sobbing my legs shaking.

I collapse only to be caught by Newt "what do you mean you saw her love?" Newt asks and I look at him "she was hooked up.. her brain was on a screen.. she was being experimented on Newt" I sob.

"Take them to their bunks!" Janson orders. The guards separated me and Newt, as the go to grab me Janson pulls a finger up "not y/n." He says.

I start to panick "guide her to her sister.. and teresa." Janson says and I knew what he was going to do "I'm not going to be another one of your subjects!" I yell.

"Think again." He says putting my hair to one side exposing my neck "Subject A12." Janson says, people gasp "the fighter" he finished.

"Must admit that suits me well, now move your hands off me" I say elbowing him, the guards then take me away from the cafeteria "NEWT!!" I yell "Y/N!!" He shouts back.

They take me to the room and strap me to the bed with leather straps, I struggle against it kicking and shaking about making it difficult for them.

They then push my shoulders down causing me to stop as they continue tightening the grip, as they finished the started hooking me up to things, i black out.

Memories...

All my memories of the world, my family, friends, everything, they were returning the moments I met newt on the train, the moment I met him at the lab for the second time, I didn't even recognise him...

The moments we laughed together getting closer, me eventually catching feelings for him, then he got taken away..

Then Jessie the times I braided her hair in the WICKED lab and we laughed together singing songs, then she got taken from me...

Then a part of my brain was black, they were blocking something out, but what? As the memories flashed in my head and I remembered everything but that little thing I wasn't able to see but as I dig a little deeper I unlock another memory, my father janson. But one memory stayed blocked.

I then see myself behind a screen seeing newt on a maze wall jumping and getting tangled in vines, I scream at the camera hearing his yells, i fall to the ground crying.

"I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE IM SORRY I DID IT IM SORRY I GAVE AWAY INFORMATION BUT WHY SEND HIM IN THERE TAKE ME I NEED TO SEE HIM!!" I scream.

I wake up gasping, I was being shaken by a blurry figure, I blink a few times to see Newt and he calls out something, I couldn't hear because of the ringing in my ear.

Aris comes over and so does Minho they were all unstrapping me from the bed, my hearing was returning "what's going on?" I ask weakly.

I see winston holding Jessie's unconscious form "Jessie.." I reach out and Newt passes me to Aris "bloody hell she's light" Aris says laughing a little.

I look around seeing Frypan holding Milly, I wrap my arms around Aris as glass breaks to the ground, people  were trying to get in, Minho climbs over then grabs me.

He then passes me to Aris again as we run, i squeal as we open the door to see some guard with a weapon, Thomas then shoots the guard causing him to shake on the floor.

"Painful isn't it?" I mumble at the guard flipping off with one hand "shit.. okay c'mon!" Thomas orders and everyone runs, the guard looked like a dinosaur with the way his hands were.

I laugh at him, Aris puts me down and runs off somewhere with Winston who hands Jessie over to Teresa "Aris, Winston?" I call.

They keep running off somewhere and I grab the guard's gun from before as we run down a hall being chased "Thomas!" Janson calls as we try to swipe the card.

As they all try opening the door I raise my gun "open this goddamn door Janson!" I yell "you really don't want me too y/n dear" he says raising his hands.

"Don't call me that" i glare causing him to smirk "Listen to me, I'm trying to save your life, the maze is one thing but you kids wouldn't last one day out in the scorch." He says.

"If the elements don't kill you, the cranks will, y/n dear-" I scoff cutting him off " I said don't" he then smiles "fine.. daughter, I only want what's best for you, and your friends even your sister." I shoot my gun at him and the guards.

"Let me guess Janson, WICKED is good?" I smile "nahh" the door unlocks causing me to face it there stood Aris and Winston.

"Hey guys!" Aris pants and I laugh "Aris! Winston!" As the others enter the door im left face to face with Janson and the other people.

"Y/n, Love c'mon let's go!" Newt calls, i shoot my gun at the enemy backing away until I had no ammo left.

"SHUT THE MAIN VAULT DOOR!" Janson calls into a device, i run as the door closes "CMON Y/N!!" My friends shout.

I slide on the floor going under the door reaching the others in time, the door closes infront of us "move move!" Aris yells as he walks over to the box smashing it.

They try to swipe the card in the door but fail "GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTERS!" Janson yells smashing on the glass "we don't have your daughters" Winston replies.

I grab Jessie from Teresa and start to walk backwards still facing Janson. He points at mine and Jessie's direction "I think you do" he heavily breathed.

Thomas flips off at Janson "C'mon let's go!" I yell as we run, we make it to the big gates of the building and run as it opens.