2, Physics On Fire!

AT NOODLES' SUGGESTION, HOLLY grinned brightly

AT NOODLES' SUGGESTION, HOLLY grinned brightly. Taking a sip out of her water bottle that Noodles had got for her after he stretched his arm to Facemaker's table, she spat it back out and began making shapes with it. Everyone found it weird how she had the same powers as Guppy (obviously apart from the shark strength,), but she nor Guppy cared. Well, sometimes she cared. After making an alien capturing a girl, she stopped with the water manipulation. "Why did you make an alien capturing a girl?" Missy wondered.

Holly tapped her nose, but she had no idea why she made that. The girl sighed and looked around, before her eyes found Wild Card. He was trying to make his Physics book teleport, and he wasn't getting far with it. Holding her hands out in front of her, she focused on making Wild Card's chair float with him on it. Wild Card shrieked. "Holly, put me down!" He demanded, his hands gripping the sides of his chair as he narrowed his eyes at his best friend.

Holly grinned in response. "I mean, if you say so." At her words, Wild Card's eyes widened. Before he could say anything, she dropped her hands and the chair fell to the ground. Wild Card few seconds later. She laughed, before rushing over to help him up. Instead, he pulled her down with him.

"And that's Ojo." Wheels pointed to Ojo after he smiled at Holly and Wild Card. Ojo was now sat on Missy's table instead of at hers that she shared with Wheels. In her hand, was her iPad as she drew things. "Her power is she's a genius drawer."

"That's a skill!" Holly yelled over at him as Wild Card held his hand out to help her up after he had gotten up. She took it and let him pull her up.

"Like Van Gogh mixed with Monet with just a sprinkle of Salvador Dali." Wheels continued, ignoring Holly. Holly rolled her eyes and joined them again, leaving Wild Card continue to practice his powers in peace.

"Can I see that?" Missy placed a hand on Ojo's shoulder. Ojo handed the iPad to Missy, who swiped through her drawings. "A kid standing on top of floating chairs? An exploding exercise ball?"

Holly furrowed her eyebrows, and swiped back to the previous drawing - the drawing that Missy skipped. "Is that... Wild Card?" Ojo smiled at her and nodded as Missy swiped to another drawing.

"Two people holding hands?" She said. It was unclear who they were as Ojo had only done a small outline of the people, though it was clear what the drawing was supposed to be. "Who are they?"

"That's my hand." Holly stated, glancing at her baby blue false nails. "See the nails?" She pointed to the nails in the drawing.

"Yeah." Wheels shook his head. "Nothing she draws makes an ounce of sense." He told Missy as she swiped to another drawing.

"Is that me?" Missy questioned. "Why did you draw me in front of the classroom?"

Holly shared a look with Noodles. "She won't answer." Noodles told Missy, leaning so his chin was on Holly's shoulder. Holly felt a few of Noodles' curls tickle her cheek.

"She only speaks through her drawings." Wheels informed Missy as he leaned over to look at the girl one more time.

Hearing this, A Capella joined them. "Don't speak." She sang. "I know just what you're saying."

"No, you don't." Holly said, shaking her head at A Capella who shrugged in her direction.

"You have no clue what she's saying." Noodles finished Holly's sentence.

"And this is A Capella." Wheels gestured to A Capella who was standing by Missy and behind Ojo.

"It me." A Capella shrugged one shoulder.

"That's your superpower?" Missy rose an eyebrow and Holly pushed Noodles' head off her shoulder as he was starting to get annoying. Noodles finally left them and walked back to Facemaker. "You can sing?"

"Yep, but I have an unusual range." A Capella informed Missy with a nod. "I can go low... or I can go high!" She sang low, and then high. "I can even go really..." she opened her mouth but nothing came out. Holly watched Ojo's eye twitch.

"I don't hear anything." Missy said, confused.

A Capella nodded. "It's beyond human hearing." She replied in an obvious tone. The sound of a microphone giving feedback made them all turn to the speaker in the classroom.

"Ms. A Capella Vox, would you please refrain from using your high voice." The sound of Ms. Granada's voice came from the speakers. "Every dog in the neighbourhood has surrounded our building."

Everyone chuckled.

"And she can sing so low that she moves objects." Wheels continued after he finished laughing. He turned his head from Missy's direction to A Capella's. "Show her how you make things float!"

A Capella nodded. She moved and stood with her hands out at her side. She opened her mouth, and a very low tune was heard. The desks and tables at the back began to shake, along with Guppy's water bottle. Facemaker got up, and began standing on the chairs. "Gups, your water bottle." Holly gestured to the now floating bottle, making Guppy gasp and hold it toget chest tightly.

Facemaker flexed his non-existent muscles, and Holly glanced back at Ojo. She had drawn that earlier. Facemaker jumped down from the chair he stood on, and landed on his table. A Capella smirked and dropped the chairs.

Holly frowned. She loved her powers, but it often felt like she was useless. A Capella could move things when she sang low, and Guppy had the same water powers as her. She wasn't needed there, and often she felt like she wasn't wanted there. Well, Ms. Granada or the guards didn't want her there. Most of the time, the only people who actually enjoyed her company was Wild Card, Guppy, Noodles and Ojo. Well, she thought that. If you asked around, everyone would say Holly's their favourite person there.

Shaking off her thoughts, she rushed to stand by Wheels and Missy. While she was stuck in thought, Wheels had introduced almost everyone to Missy. "And then, there's our fearless leader, Wild Card. There's not a single power in the world he doesn't have."

Wild Card smirked. "True."

Facemaker joined them, and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Sure, he has ever power imaginable, but since he can't focus his energy, they show up randomly."

Holly frowned as Wild Card dropped his smirk. "Also true." Wild Card said, pointing at Facemaker as he got up and left. "Until now, that is. Teleport!"

Instead of teleporting his Physics book, he set it on fire. Holly flinched back. Wheels leaned into Missy's side once he saw the way she looked at him. "I wouldn't think about it if I were you." Wheels whispered. "Everyone's pretty sure he and Holly are a thing, or are gonna become a thing. Noodles, Facemaker, Rewind, Fast Forward, A Capella and I all have a bet. I want to win that bet, and by the way things are going at the moment, I'm winning that bet and I want nothing to come in between them making me lose the bet."

Missy chuckled and the sound of a fire engine got their attention. "A bit late on the scene, Guppy." Holly stated. "By now, the people in that fire building would have died."