8, The Red Hologram!

HOLLY SHOULD'VE USED HER powers to give them a softer landing

HOLLY SHOULD'VE USED HER powers to give them a softer landing. But if she was being honest, she really couldn't be bothered to and she couldn't exactly concentrate with all the screaming kids in the tram that was falling from the sky. There was a scream, and then a smash. "Our begonias!" The voice yelled. Holly knew that voice. Anita. "Get out of our flower bed, you little termites!"

"Hi, Abuelita." Missy said. Holly fell out of the tram in surprise. Anita was her Abuelita? Why had she never seen her before? Or maybe she had, she just couldn't remember.

"Ah! Ah, Missy, Holly!"

"Did you say Holly?" A voice shouted, before another figure appeared. Holly grinned as she saw her grandma, Harper Keene. Keene was Holly's last name, and Honey's last name, too.

"Come and say hello to your grandmas!" Anita exclaimed and Holly's jaw dropped.

"No way!" Noodles exclaimed, turning to Missy. "Missy, your grandmothers are Anita and Harper, too?"

"The trainers of the Heroics?" Rewind said excitedly. Holly walked straight passed Anita, and right into Harper's embrace.

"She's a legend — Anita and Harper Keene, they're both legends." Facemaker commented, earning an offended look from Harper.

"No, you have to be dead to be a legend, honey." Anita stated. She pulled Missy into a tight hug, before she pulled Holly into a tight hug, too. Harper snickered as Missy walked into her arms. "We're alive and well, which is more than I can say for our gazebo, hmm?"

"Sorry." A Capella apologised.

"We're in trouble, Grandma, Abuelita." Missy said, exchanging a glance with Holly. They had no idea they were related. They were technically cousins, now that they thought about it.

"We need a place to hide." Holly added.

"To hide?" Harper repeated, raising her eyebrows and sharing a look with her wife, Anita.

"You're gonna need to do a lot more than that." Anita finished Harper's sentence, before pointing to the sky. "That thing is moving into position."

"She's right." Wheels agreed as Harper pulled Noodles into a hug. She hadn't seen Noodles in quite some time. "We only have two hours left. Won't be long now until the takeover begins."

"Everybody, inside." Harper said, ushering Holly and Noodles in before the others followed after them. "Quickly."

· • ────。・*.゚☆゚.*・。──── • ·

"BUT WE'RE CHILDREN." REWIND said after Harper and Anita's long speech about them being heroes. Honestly, Holly wasn't paying attention and everyone knew that. Anita poured another glass of lemonade, before she passed it to Harper who passed it to Holly who took a big mouthful.

"Yes," said Anita, nodding her head. "The children of the Heroics. If anyone is going to save the world, it's you, because all of you have superpowers."

"Super lame powers." Facemaker commented.

"Speak for yourself." Wild Card smirked, and Holly rolled her eyes with a small smile. Wild Card noticed this, and a genuine smile appeared on his face. Harper noticed that and gave Holly a knowing look. The teenager refused to meet her Grandma's eyes.

"Okay, Johnny Random." Rewind retorted.

"Hmm... this is no way to be a super team." Anita shook her head.

"Abuelita's right." Missy stood up and Holly rolled her eyes. Just because they were cousins or whatever they were, it doesn't mean Holly was going to like her. After all, everyone's got that one cousin they don't like. Missy can be hers... Well, Missy is her only cousin, but still... "Aliens are about to invade, and if we want to rescue our parents and save the planet, we're gonna need to do it now." 

"Are you saying that we can be superheroes?" A Capella questioned, a smile tugging at her lips. Holly sighed and placed a hand on her forehead as she knew what was coming.

"Well, yeah." Missy nodded and took a seat. "I guess that kind of is what I'm saying."

Holly looked at A Capella who was biting her lip as she held in the lyrics. "Go ahead. I know you want to."

A Capella smiled. "We can be heroes just for one day." She sang, before she noticed everyone's look of annoyance. Even Holly had a look of annoyance.

"Sorry, it was there for the taking." A Capella said, before gesturing towards Holly. "Plus, Holly said I could do it, and when have I ever not listened to her?"

"I can name a few times." Holly stated, crossing her arms.

Anita and Harper sighed. "We need you all to maximise your powers."

"Grandmas, I've been trying to do that my whole life." Wild Card said, getting everyone's attention.

Wheels snickered. "I'm winning." He whispered, confusing Wild Card, Holly, Anita and Harper, though Harper and Anita soon realised that they had definately had betted on Wild Card and Holly and they'd be lying if they said they haven't had a bet on them since they were younger.

"So if you have any ideas, I'm all ears." Wild Card continued, deciding to ignore Wheels' comment. Facemaker put his head behind Wild Card's and made his ears big. The kids giggled and Holly smiled to herself once she saw the irritated look on Wild Card's face as Facemaker gave him an innocent one.

"It's not about who's the strongest or the fastest." Harper said as Holly unknowingly stared across at Wild Card.

"It's about working together, and that's why we'll need someone to be the leader." Anita continued. Holly sighed. Of course they'd bring up the leader.

"That would be me." Wild Card rose his hand and Holly pursed her lips. She knew it wouldn't be him. It was obviously going to be Missy, as Missy's father is Marcus Moreno (the leader of the Heroics), and she didn't have any superpowers so she had to do something in the group.

"I was actually talking about Missy, but thank you." Anita said, before turning and beginning to leave. "Follow me. Quickly. Quickly! Fast. Fast!"

"But I'm the leader!" Wild Card complained.

"He's right." Missy agreed. "And I'm totally okay with that."

"Well, I'm not." Anita responded.

"Well, if anyone other than me is going to be the leader I think it should be Holly!" Wild Card exclaimed, and Holly rolled her eyes. She didn't want to be a leader; she'd suck at it.

Harper turned to Wild Card. "We don't have time to argue." She said softly to the boy, who gave a small nod.

"Welcome to my training ground." Anita said, and Holly's eyes lit up. She loved to train here when she was younger. "Let's boogie. Holly, you first."

Holly stepped up onto the mat. "You have to dance!" Harper told Holly with a bright smile.

Holly's jaw dropped. "What?" She shrieked. "I thought you just said that when I was younger because there was no other way for me to train."

"No, sweetie." Harper shook her head and Holly sighed. "Remember, no using your powers." Holly saluted, before she done some pirouette's. In the middle of a turn, a red hologram appeared, and she lifted her leg and kicked the side of its head. She pulled her leg down, before lifting a fist and punching the hologram with full force. The red hologram disappeared into thin air and Holly smirked.

Holly turned and walked off the mat as everyone watched her in awe. They had never seen her fight, or do things like that. Wild Card smiled to himself and he found himself falling deeper than he had fallen which he didn't think was possible.