14, Take Them Down!

MIRACLE GUY CONTINUESLY BANGED his head against the wall, making a clanging sound

MIRACLE GUY CONTINUESLY BANGED his head against the wall, making a clanging sound. He leaned his head against the wall and sighed. "How long has it been this bad?" Anita asked Marcus and Honey as they, along with Harper, were gathered together. "You should've come to us."

"You guys?" Marcus said, looking at their parents.

"Yep." Anita nodded. Harper was the more silent between them, if you couldn't tell.

"Hmm!" Marcus replied. "Don't you remember what your generation was like when we took over?"

Harper and Anita exchanged a glance. "Good point." The former nodded her head.

"Mm-hmm." Honey nodded her head.

"Well, I guess it's up to the kids." Anita said, tilting her head. "The next generation is always more... powerful, more..."

"Evolved?" Marcus guessed, and Anita pointed at him.

"I got it!" Tech-No suddenly exclaimed, holding two large wires. Everyone looked over at him.

"What?" Miracle Guy asked, suddenly paying attention. "You figure a way out of here?"

"Oh..." Tech-No trailed off. "No. I figured out how to switch on these security monitors." He plugged the wires together, and the screen came on. "Surprisngly intuitive. What? At least now we can watch something instead of sitting around yelling at each other."

Suddenly, their kids came on the screen. "Wait, what's this?" Tech-No wondered.

"A Capella?" Mrs. Vox spoke.

"Rewind?" Red Lightning Fury said.

"Fast Forward?" Crimson Legend added.

Lavagirl stepped forward as Invisi-Girl and Honey sat themselves next to each other on the floor so they can watch their kids. "Are those our children?" The pinkhaired asked.

· • ────。・*.゚☆゚.*・。──── • ·

"WHEELS, HOW MUCH TIME do we have?" Missy asked as they left the room they had been trapped in.

Wheels checked. "Eighteen minutes."

Holly's eyes widened. "Que carajo." She said, and Missy slapped her arm. Holly rubbed the spot Missy slapped, before she stood on the younger one's toe.

"Then we're gonna need to hurry if we want to stop the takeover." Missy said, beginning to lead them after she hissed in pain.

"Us?" Wild Card rushed to catch up with Missy and Holly rushed to catch up with him. "Are you nuts? We have to go free our parents and let them handle it."