12, Life Long Imprisonment!

THEY FOLLOWED AFTER MISSY'S now beeping bracelet

THEY FOLLOWED AFTER MISSY'S now beeping bracelet. It was leading them to their parents because of Wheels' amazing skills. "Is it working?" Wheels wondered.

Missy, with her arm in the air, turned back to look at him. "Well, it's leading us somewhere." She replied. They continued to follow the bracelet, and Holly walked with Rewind, A Capella and Fast Forward.

"Hey!" Missy whispered to Wild Card. "That was really good back there."

"What?" Wild Card said. "Turning into a toaster instead of making heat vision?"

"It was heat-related." Holly spoke, appearing at the side of Wild Card as she walked to keep up with them. "That's progress."

"I guess it's progress." Wild Card said, his arm brushing up against Holly's. Holly reached down and grabbed his hand, making A Capella repeatedly hit Rewind's shoulder excitedly.

"You just watch." Missy smiled at their hands. "Pretty soon, you'll be teleporting like it's nobody's business."

Holly glanced at Wild Card, squeezing his hand as she swung their hands back and forth. "It's all about belief."

"Uhm, guys." A Capella spoke up, and everyone looked at her. Holly frowned once she heard a noise. "Does anybody else hear that?" A Capella asked, making Holly look back at her with fearful eyes.

Everyone looked confused, they couldn't hear anything. The noise became louder. "What is that?" The twins questioned in sync.

Wheels looked around. "It's below us." He said, looking at the ground. "I can feel it." There was the sound of rattling, and Holly pulled Wild Card back to the wall. An alien tentacle burst through the floor, making everyone around Holly scream.

"Holy guacamole!" Holly shrieked as they all began running away from the alien tentacle as it burst through the floor in all different places.

"Which way?" Facemaker asked as they all came to a stop in the middle of different directions.

Holly looked down the hallway and saw a door. "That way!" She and Missy pointed, sharing a look before running towards the door. They came to a stop as another tentacle burst through the ground. Rewind fell into the splits as he screamed.

"Que carajo!" Holly yelled, Missy's eyes wideneing as she looked over at her. "Santa mierda! C'est quoi ce bordel! Merde sacrée! Ti sto diáolo! Gamóto! Che cazzo! Merda santa! Vad fan! Helig skit! Co to kurva! Svatŷ hovn—!"

"Holly!" Wheels interrupted. "Breathe!"

A Capella began vocalising and her eyes glowed as she gestured for everyone to hurry passed the alien. Once everyone hurried passed the tentacle, they found themselves on a balcony and opposite of them was a triangle.

"Look at that thing!" Wild Card pointed at it. The sound of the door opening made everyone look down in curiosity.

"What the heck is the president doing here?" Missy asked, and Holly tilted her head as she looked over at Ojo who avoided her eyes.

"So they're inside this thing?" The president asked, pointing to the pyramid. "All of them?"

"That's correct." A man who Holly decided to call Lumière said. He reminded her of the candlestick from Beauty and the Beast.

"How long before the takeover begins?" The president asked as Holly furrowed her eyebrows as she had a headache.

Ojo was throwing drawings out of her iPad and them coming to life. "There's still two minutes left." Wild Card teleported next to her, and Holly commented on the shirt. "Game's not over yet." Holly was in her baby pink maid of honour dress and dancing with Wild Card under the stars. "I could always talk." Holly being pushed into Wild Card's arms. "Take away her water." Holly and Wild Card smiling at each other. "Well, then... round them up."

"What is that thing?" Facemaker asked, pointing to the pyramid.

"You heard him," said Wild Card, glancing at Holly out of the corner of his eyes. "It's a rocket stuffed to the gills with aliens. In less than an hour, they're gonna send it down to Earth and start the takeover."

Holly now knew that's not what it was, but as she tried to tell them, no words left her lips. "Well, then we have to stop them." Missy said. "Let's go." They turned and the door opened. In walked Ms. Granada, and Holly gave her a bored look.

"Do you children have any idea what you've done?" Ms. Granada inquired. "Stealing one of our trains? Turning headquarters upside down? Flying an alien shuttle into outer space. Hmm?" She suddenly smiled. "Well done! Looks like we underestimated your abilities and your leadership qualities. You took a huge risk, but it was the right risk. Headquarter's was attacked just minutes after you escaped. If you hadn't broken out, you would have all been captured. And now you've managed to lead us into the heart of this alien mother ship?" She gasped. "Mm. So proud!"

"Wait." Missy said. "So we're not in trouble?"

"Of course not." Ms. Granada spoke. "You are heroes." Everyone but Holly and Ojo cheered. Ojo showed Holly her iPad, although she knew Holly already knew.

"Missy." Wheels called in a hushed whisper. "Her vital signs are all over the place." Ojo turned the iPad so Missy could see it and her eyes grew wide.

The president appeared behind Ms. Granada. "Save your breath, Granada. They know." He pointed to Holly. "She's known for a long time."

Holly gave a sarcastic smile. "Uh-oh." Guppy spoke as Ms. Granada hardened her eyes. Tentacles came out of all of their backs.

"Hmm... Well, then... round them up." Ms. Granada instructed, and Holly groaned in disgust as tentacles wrapped around her body.

They were taken to this room where the tentacles pushed them in. Holly fell into Wild Card's arms. Slo-Mo was pushed in after Holly, and he bounced on the floor with grunts. Wild Card sighed. "Quit the pantomime, Slo-Mo." He said, shaking his head. "You didn't even scrape a knee."

"Oh, good." Ms. Granada commented, entering the room as Holly opened her mouth to tell them what was going on; again, no sound left her lips. Ms. Granada had her eyes on Holly. "Just the kind of devisive attitude I've been counting on."

She folded her arms over her chest. "You kids are just like your parents. The same in-fighting. The same bickering. Putting your own egos ahead of your team."

Guppy went to take a sip of her water, and it made Holly realise that she also needed water to use her water manipulation. "Take away ber water." Ms. Granada demanded, making Guppy gasp. Holly went to use her powers to get it back for Guppy, but the tentacle's grip was too strong.

Ms. Granada pointed at Fast Forward and Rewind. "They're too powerful together." The twins pointed at themselves in confusion, before a tentacle pushed Fast Forward away from Rewind.

Ojo hugged her iPad closer to her chest. "Oh, don't worry. I won't take away your little toy. I already know what your future is." She held up a key. "Imprisonment. Life long."

Ms. Granada chuckled, turned and went to leave before she turned back around and eyed Holly. "Wait." She spoke. "Let's take her. She knows too much."

Tentacles wrapped around her. "Wait, wait." Holly yawned. "Can your tentacles carry me, at least? I'm exhausted from all the walking I've done."