9, The President Hologram!

"CALMATE, GUPPY!" ANITA TOLD the six year old as Holly made her way to the tightrope

"CALMATE, GUPPY!" ANITA TOLD the six year old as Holly made her way to the tightrope. The hologram that Guppy was punching disappeared, and Guppy was angry. "Calm down, dear."

Wild Card climbed on the opposite side of the tight rope and they both met each other in the middle. The Raven-haired boy held his hands up, and Holly began punching them. "For someone so small, you do have a lot of muscles." Wild Card commented as he nearly fell off the tightrope but Holly caught him in time.

"For someone so fearless, you do have a lot of worry lines." Holly retorted to the fourteen year old boy who rolled his eyes.

"I do not!"

"You have a few right there," said Holly, lightly touching his forehead. Wild Card flinched back as her cold index finger touched his forehead. "You're worried about our parents."

Wild Card scoffed, and Holly rose her eyebrows. Sometimes he forgot Holly knew him better than he knew himself. "Everyone's worried about our parents."

Holly nodded. "We have nothing to worry about; trust me." She smiled softly, before holding her hands up. "Now start punching me."

"I'm not punching you!" Wild Card exclaimed, his eyes wide. "Even if it's just your hands." Holly glared at him, and hesitantly he began punching her hands. He didn't punch them hard, he punched them softly.

· • ────。・*.゚☆゚.*・。──── • ·

GROUCHY, DOPEY AND MARAGARET Gesner stood outside with sound detectors and in their uniforms. "I'm picking up a leap in the sound." Grouchy said to his earpiece.

"What are they saying?" Ms. Granada demanded. "Can you hear them?"

"Yes," said Grouchy, looking around at the ground. "It sounds like..." An interference buzzed in his earpiece and the music became louder.  "... they're rocking out."

· • ────。・*.゚☆゚.*・。──── • ·

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!" FACEMAKER exclaimed as Holly watched Guppy ran into him. "Wrong way! You're going the wrong way!"

This angered Guppy, making her growl and making Facemaker scream. Guppy walked after Facemaker, and Noodles stretched his arm and wrapped it around Guppy's waist. "Guppy, stay calm!" Missy pointed her finger at the six year old. Guppy ignored her and continued walking, so Missy ran after the six year old. Holly used her powers to lift something off the ground, but she couldn't do it. "Guppy! You're in a shark frenzy! Attacking even your friends. Your powers are useless if you dont stay calm and focused. Go meditate. You too, Holly."