7, The Flying Tram!

"BUT THE TRAM WILL only take us to just outside the force field, then they'll catch us for sure

"BUT THE TRAM WILL only take us to just outside the force field, then they'll catch us for sure." Wheels said worriedly as Holly shivered. "Look! They're already mobilising!"

Wheels was right. There were at least eleven guards lining up and getting ready to fight the kids. "Brace yourselves!" Missy exclaimed. Holly placed her hand on the pole from next to Wild Card. Guppy was sat on her lap, and the only thing keeping Guppy from falling was Holly's arm. "You too, Guppy." Guppy narrowed her eyes at Missy and grabbed the pole with her shark strength.

"A Capella, make us fly." Wild Card said, and Holly's eyes widened.

"No, A Capella, don't you dare make us fly— oh my god, we're in the air, oh my god." Holly's eyes were wide with fear. Wild Card glanced at her, before he placed his hand on hers on the pole. Holly looked over at him.

"Looks like I'm winning this bet, guys." Wheels whispered to Fast Forward, Rewind, A Capella, Noodles and Facemaker.

"No, you're not." Noodles smirked. "I'm gonna make sure nothing happens between them until our mothers' wedding. I will be joining them with everything."

"Gross." Rewind said. "She's gonna be your step-sister." Noodles pulled a face and slapped Rewind's leg.

"Guppy's like their child." Facemaker commented, and they looked over at Guppy, Wild Card and Holly. Guppy had her head turned as she told Holly some jokes to get her mind off of them being in the air, and Wild Card was staring at Holly like she was the only girl in the world.

"Missy's definately the girl who's marrying her brother that the brother's side of the family hate." Fast Forward deadpanned. "Like Fleur from Harry Potter, I haven't read the last few books, but I was told they hate Fleur."

"Guys, as much as I love talking about Wild Holly, I think A Capella's trying to tell us something." At Noodles' words, everyone looked over at her.

Missy's eyes widened as A Capella made an X with her arms and then pretended she was driving a car. "She can't steer! We're gonna crash into that building!"

"We need to change directions!" Wheels yelled, and everyone looked at Holly. Holly, confused, looked around at everyone.

"What—?"

"Not Holly." Wild Card said, shaking his head. "She needs to focus, and with us being in the air, she isn't gonna focus because she's terrified of heights. Besides, Noodles can do it."

Noodles was about to say he couldn't do it because he didn't know how to do it, but Holly looked over at him with her usual soft eyes. He hesitated, before he nodded firmly. "I'm on it!" He made his way towards them, made his fist huge, and punched the glass out of the window on Missy's side. He grabbed onto the pole by Holly and Guppy climbed off Holly's lap. He jumped out the window, and her eyes widened. She would never be able to do all that.

As Noodles done whatever he done, Holly closed her eyes and leaned her head back. Wild Card saw this, and moved to sit next to her. She looked at him. He didn't say anything. Instead, he just grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. Holly sighed and laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm winning." Wheels murmured, poking his tongue out at the others. They rolled their eyes in response.

"Help him out!" Missy yelled, and Holly's head snapped up. Noodles' hand was slipping off the pole as his hands were sweating. Wild Card, Facemaker, Fast Forward and Rewind held onto Noodles' hand and Holly moved and sat by Ojo and Missy as she was crowded by the others. Holly pursed her lips and looked at Missy.

"Thank you." She murmured quietly, hoping Missy didn't catch it; she did.

"What for?" Missy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. They haven't been getting along, and now she's being thanked?

"For helping me back there." Holly replied. "When I wouldn't climb the guards. I know if it was the other way 'round, I wouldn't have helped you..." she trailed off. "And I guess I'm sorry for being the jerk first, but I just couldn't help it. I have the need to be a jerk to anyone who looks at Wild Card in this certain way, and a need to be a jerk to anyone who forgets things about me. Like, I don't know, my powers. And then I will definately be a jerk if that person will compliment someone else who has the same powers as me, but didn't compliment mine. But it's only because I'm not exactly needed here and I just want people to remember my powers, and not the cute six year old's water manipulation, and not the pretty eleven year old's way of making things float by singing low, or even the quiet nine year old's way of seeing the future through drawings when all my seeing the future thing happens with my water manipulation. And you didn't even smile at me when I smiled at you when Ms. Granada introduced you—."

Holly took a deep breath, about to continue her rant, but Noodles' hand slipped and was now holding onto the window by Holly and Missy. Immediately, Holly turned and grabbed his hand; completely forgetting she was in the air. Missy and Rewind placed their hands over hers to try and help. Noodles looked their way, and Rewind grinned and gave him a thumbs up. With one last turn, they shot into the air and Noodles flew back into the window. "Oh my god, we're even higher up, oh my god."

Facemaker grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the window and made her sit next to Rewind so she was away from the non-existent glass-window. Wild Card pinched the bridge of his nose. "Well, that was a disaster."

"That was awesome." Rewind stated.

"That was terrifying." Holly corrected.

"I'm so exhausted." Noodles complained from his place next to Facemaker. Holly rose her eyebrows, the only times she's seen Noodles without Facemaker is when they're at home and Facemaker had just left or Noodles had just come home.

A Capella's vocalising wavered, and Rewind reached out and made sure Holly didn't fall. She sent him a thankful smile, before Rewind helped her move to sit by Wild Card. "Guys... I'm running... out of..."

"Breath!" Wild Card finished, turning to look at A Capella. "We get it."

Facemaker furrowed his eyebrows. "What do we do?"

"Don't look at me." Noodles showed them his arms, that were still stretched. "I'm done." Their eyes went to Holly, who remained clueless as she sat deep in thought.

"Hey, what planet are the aliens from again?" Holly questioned, and she didn't miss the way Ojo looked at her in a worried type of way. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ogima." Wheels said after a few seconds of silence. "Why?"

Holly didn't answer. Instead, she sat back in her seat. "Huh, weird."

"We need to find some place to hide." Wheels stated.

Fast Forward leaned towards him. "The Heroics are all locked in the alien ship." She said.

"Not all of them." Missy replied.

Wild Card looked at her. "You know this how?"

Missy ignored him and made her way to Wheels, before she gestured for A Capella to join them. "Do you think you can get us over to here?" A Capella nodded. The tram shook, and Holly threw her head back. "Okay! Okay! Okay!"

"Hey, what's over there that's so important?" Wild Card asked Missy.

"Well, you see, my—!"

The train shaking cut Missy off. "Okay, this is bad." Wheels spoke, and Holly agreed with him. "This is really, really bad."

"Five to one says we die a fiery death." Facemaker said to Noodles, who nodded his head. His curls bounced. "You're on!"

"You can do it, A Capella!" Wheels encouraged, and everyone else followed along and began encouraging her. "Come on, a little more."

Suddenly, she stopped and cleared her throat and Holly's eyes widened. She pointed to her throat. "Does anyone have a lozenge?"