11, The Supply Ship!

"SHH

"SHH. KEEP IT DOWN!" Missy hissed as everyone groaned in disgust. Holly glared at her. "Wait. Wait a second. Let's go." In sync, they all began running to the supply ship. Holly was the first one in as she was a fast runner, and she waited for everyone else.

"Now shut the door and let's get the heck out of here." Missy demanded as Wheels counted everyone. "Wheels, can you—?"

"No!" Wheels interrupted. "We're not all here!"

"What?" Fast Forward said, and everyone looked at her. "Who's missing? Oh..." She sighed and everyone turned to watch Slo-Mo run to the ship.

"Slo-Mo!" Wild Card shouted. "Cut it out! Run!"

"He is running. Use your eyes." Holly snapped, glaring at Wild Card. He frowned at her glare, wondering what he done wrong for her to be mad at him.

"Hurry!" Guppy yelled in alarm. "They're coming back!"

Facemaker leaned into Wheels. "Ten to one says he's tentacled."

"Dude!" Wheels exclaimed as everyone began encouraging Slo-Mo. A Capella began vocalising Chariots of Fire, and Holly left the supply ship. Wild Card's eyes widened as he and Missy watched the girl's every move.

Holly closed her eyes and held her hands out in front of her. She focused, and the tentacles struggled against her powers. She found it weird how back at her grandmas, her telekinesis didn't work, but now it did. "Alright." Noodles nodded to himself, seeing Holly becoming tired. "Hold me down!" Wheels, Rewind and Facemaker held Noodles, and Wild Card held Wheels' chair. Noodles' stretched his arm and wrapped it around Slo-Mo and lifted him into the supply ship.

Holly's hands began to shake as they slowly began dropping, but she forced them to stay up longer. She began walking backwards, still holding her hands out in front of her until she felt someone grab her and pull her in the supply ship. She fell back into Wild Card due to exhaustion and he pulled her in a tight hug.

Wheels pressed a button, making the supply ship get covered with its door. Wild Card pushed Holly onto the floor just as a few tentacles slammed down on the glass. Everyone around Holly screamed. "Wheels, please tell me you figured this out!" Missy pleaded.

"It's actually incredibly intuitive." Wheels replied, pressing the green button. Something purple covered the supply ship, and everyone fell back against the walls or whatever the aliens would call them.

"Please just choose any button!" Missy begged.

"It might be one of these." Wheels said, going to press another button. The purple stuff disappeared, and the tentacles slammed on the glass, cracking it. Everyone screamed and Holly leaned her head against the cold glass.

Holly furrowed her eyebrows. "Press the red button!" She yelled over the screams. "It's always the red button!" Guppy, the only one who heard her, ran forward and pressed the red one. The engine to the supply ship started and then it flew into the air. Holly closed her eyes and placed her hands together tightly. Noodles rushed towards her and sat next to her, letting Holly lay her head on his shoulder.

"Hey." Noodles whispered. "Look how pretty the clouds are from above." Holly hesitantly opened her eyes and looked out the window. She jumped back. The clouds were pretty from above. Suddenly, the clouds turned into the stars as they made it to outer space. Holly shrieked.

"Now what?" Noodles asked, a few seconds after Holly shrieked.

"Don't worry." Missy said. "Any minute now, Ojo's gonna draw a picture of all of us smiling and hugging our parents. Isn't that right, Ojo?"

"No." Holly said as Ojo shook her head. "It's never that easy."

"Oh, that's just great." Noodles spoke sarcastically, and Holly looked at him before she looked out the windows and sat up straight.

"Hey." Wild Card leaned towards Missy as Holly listened in on them. "Why did you choose me to share the idea of looking at Ojo's iPad?"

"I don't know." Missy answered. "I guess I know how hard it feels when everyone expects so much from you, and you feel like you can't deliver."

Wild Card looked around. "Do you believe I can?" He wondered.

"We all believe you can." Missy nodded at the raven-haired fourteen year old boy. "Holly especially." Holly felt her lips tug upwards as she sneakily looked back and caught Wild Card's red cheeks.

Noodles looked at her. "You look happy."

Holly pursed her lips, before she burst into laughter. It was like music to Wild Card's ears. He looked over at her, and a small smile found its way onto his face as he thought maybe, just maybe, he was in love with his best friend. Although, that was kinda cliche.

The supply ship landed, and Noodles got up and offered a hand to help Holly up. She took it, and they all rushed to the small door. "I'm gonna to check it out." Noodles spoke, before stretching his neck and looking around. His head came back to his body, and he turned. "We're all good."

The door fully opened (it was like a hole), and Wheels was the first out, followed by Missy, followed by Holly who held Guppy's hand tightly, and followed by the others. "Am I just really small, or is this ship really big?" Guppy asked.

"It's enormous." Rewind stated.

Holly laughed. "That's what she said." She murmured quietly.

"Yeah. How are we gonna find our parents?" Fast Forward wondered as they all gathered together.

"I was thinking about that." Wheels said. "Ms. Granada found us really easily back at Grandmas' house, and I think I know how, your bracelet." Missy, confused, held her arm up to Wheels.

"I haven't been able to contact my dad." Missy told Wheels, the boy who she had a very small crush on but she wouldn't admit it.

"But maybe the transmitter in here that connects the two bracelets works like a tracking device." Wheels said, and Holly's eyes widened in realisation. "But I need a pair of pliers and a heat source."

"My teeth are strong because my dad's a shark." Guppy stepped forward, before she showed Wheels how strong her teeth were.

"Perfect." Wheels nodded.

"And I've got a heat source." Wild Card stepped forward, and Holly looked at him softly. "Heat vision!"

Holly jumped as Wild Card fell to the ground as a toaster. She picked the toaster up. "And now he's a toaster." Facemaker commented just as toast popped out.

She passed it to Wheels who nodded. "Close enough."