3, Goodbye Miracle Guy!

AS GUPPY PUT OUT the fire, Holly made her way to sit next to Wild Card

AS GUPPY PUT OUT the fire, Holly made her way to sit next to Wild Card. She pushed her chair close to his, and leaned against his arm as he stared at the table sadly. "Hey, you'll get there." Holly told him softly. Wild Card's eyes lightened up just a bit as he sent her a small smile. She sent him one back.

"And last, but definately not least, Guppy." Wheels wheeled around to face Guppy after he watched the interaction between Wild Card and Holly, (or Wild Holly as they all called them).

"How were you making that?" Missy chuckled in amazement, completely forgetting that Holly had the exact same power as her. Holly frowned.

"My mommy is Lavagirl, but my daddy is Sharkboy." Guppy answered, and Holly sent a small smile the six year old's way. "So instead of lava, I move water. I need hydration for my powers to work - just like Holly." She took a sip of her water, before she spat it out and made a shark, before she made a man swimming. The shark ate the man.

"That's really cool." Missy complimented.

Guppy giggled and Holly sighed. "Thanks." Guppy smiled, before turning and walking back to her seat.

Wild Card got up and pulled Holly with him. "So, new girl, what's your superpower?" As Wild Card asked that question, they came to a stop by Wheels and Missy. Wild Card never let go of Holly's hand, and she wasn't complaining.

"Yeah, uh, so with the whole powers thing—."

Missy never got to finish her sentence as Facemaker cut her off. He pointed his finger in her direction. "Wait a second." He said. "I remember you. You're Marcus Moreno's kid."

"Yeah, my dad hasn't gone on any missions for a while, so I've been chilling with the normal kids." Missy replied.

"How sad." Holly deadpanned.

Wild Card glanced at her. "Why would they put a kid with superpowers in with the normal kids?" He questioned. Missy stared at him. "Oh, I get it. You don't have any powers."

Wheels turned to her, confusion written all over his face. "You're powerless?"

"That's even sadder than hanging with the normal kids." Holly, once again, deadpanned. Wild Card nudged her side, hiding a few snickers as a few other people laughed.

Missy, however, wasn't amused and she rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She turned and walked back to her seat. "Can we put on the TV?" She took a seat and sighed. "I want to see if there's any news about our parents."

As everyone headed to their seats, Holly dropped Wild Card's hand and made her way to sit next to Noodles.

Sharkboy appeared on the TV.

"Earlier today, Sharkboy appeared from the ocean depths, landing on the beach of South Padre Island." The male anchor said.

"And moments later, Lavagirl blasted up from inside an active volcano." The female anchor said as Lavagirl was seen coming up from an active volcano.

"Go Sharkboy and Lavagirl!" Guppy cheered, and Holly smiled. She leaned into Noodles tiredly.

"She's from the Earth's core, you know." The female anchor said. "And here's Mayor Doolittle at today's ribbon cutting from his new city hall, rebuilt after the last time the Heroics went into action."

Holly heard everyone gasp as Blinding Fast cut the ribbon by running through it. "Did you see that?" The female anchor asked.

"Yeah." Holly and Noodles murmured simultaneously.

"Of course you didn't. That means it's none other than Blinding Fast, the fastest Heroic on the planet."

"Go, dad!" Slo-Mo cheered for his dad slowly, raising his arms in the air.

"And here comes Crushing Low!" The female exclaimed as Crushing Low - Facemaker's dad - crashed into the roof of the building which was made with glass, breaking it.

"And there goes the mayor's new building in record time." The male anchor said.

"These battles are insanely expensive for taxpayers, but so entertaining."

"Pass the popcorn." Wild Card said to Slo-Mo. "This battle's gonna be epic!" Holly sighed and held her hand out and used her powers to make the popcorn float towards Wild Card. The raven-haired boy smiled brightly at her.

"This is unprecedented. All of the Heroics have been called into action against the alien threat."

"We're getting some live footage now."

The news reporter for KRYO 10 stood there, in a pink dress and a microphone in hand. "And look who's back in action. It's Miracle Guy."

Holly smiled at Wheels, who watched his dad.

"You didn't expect him to actually lose, did you?"

The TV started showing all the Heroics, and Holly smiled as she saw her mom. Honey was flying next to her fiancé, Invisi-Girl.

"He's not supposed to be there." Missy said upon seeing Marcus.

"Oh my god!" The female anchor yelled as Miracle Guy got smacked into a building and landed on the roof on his back.

"No way!" Noodles exclaimed. "No ones ever taken down Miracle Guy!"

Holly scoffed. "Believable."

The TV screen switched to Lavagirl. "Evasive manoeuvres!"

Then, it went to Invisi-Girl, who made herself invisible. Honey began fighting off the alien things, and even made lightning appear and strike a few of them. Then, Sharkboy got hit and landed on the front of a helicopter, making it crash. "You okay, Sharkboy?" One of the drivers asked, before Sharkboy was taken.

Holly looked at Guppy as she gasped.

Then, Miracle Guy came on the screen. Holly's mouth dropped as they took Miracle Guy, and she turned to Noodles with her eyebrows raised. She didn't say anything as she knew now wasn't the time.

"Oh no. I'm just getting some terrible news. It's almost unimaginable, but two of our heroes have been captured by the intruders."

"I thought the Heroics were unbeatable." Guppy commented sadly, as her father - Sharkboy - was the first one to be taken by the alien robots.

"They are unbeatable." Wheels reassured the six year old. He turned to the rest, who all looked at him. "It's not over yet."

"It looks like our heroes are fighting amongst themselves again."

Crimson Legend and Red Lightning Fury kicked down a door. They were the parents to Fast Forward and Rewind. "Ladies first." Crimson Legend said, holding a hand out.

"I don't need your dated chivalry." Red Lightning Fury snapped, and Crimson Legend rolled his eyes.

"Fine, I'll go." He said, going to walk in the room.

"How dare you!" Red Lightning Fury yelled, trying to push passed her husband, but they both got captured.

"Mom!" Rewind yelled.

"Dad!" Fast Forward also yelled, and Rewind turned to share a look with his twin sister. The look wasn't a glare, either.

"Red's fault." Holly mumbled to Noodles, who nodded in agreement.

"Go, dad!" Facemaker cheered as Crushing Low was seen on the screen. Seconds later, Crushing Low was taken by the alien robots.