13, The Key Maker!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN you don't know?" Miracle Guy asked, walking towards Marcus Moreno who sat with his chin in the palm of his hands

"I mean." Marcus sighed. "I don't know. I'm thinking. I'm thinking." Honey rolled her eyes at the leader of the Heroics, and also her step-brother.

"Enough thinking." Miracle Guy said. "I'm gonna punch my way out of here." He turned and made his way to the wall. "I have to save my son." He began punching the wall.

"That's not gonna work." Blinding Fast said as Honey pursed her lips in amusement.

Miracle Guy grunted as he gave it anothet punch. "How do you know?" He asked.

"Because while you were blinking your eyes, I went around and tried everything already." Blinding Fast said, rolling his eyes and crossing his arm.

Miracle Guy mocked him, making Honey let out a laugh, before he continued punching the wall. He turned to look at Blinding Fast. "Uh, you were saying?"

The door opened and there stood something covered in what looked to be a blanket. The blanket walked forward. "What are you?" Miracle Guy inquired as he walked backwards. "An alien spy?"

Blinding Fast rushed forwards. Tech-No and Honey exchanged a glance. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." The former spoke.

"Yeah, I'd listen to Tech-No." Honey said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I just want to see what it is." Blinding Fast replied. "Don't worry. It won't even know I touched it." He placed his hand on it's shoulder, and it flipped him over. Miracle Guy ran at it, but it knocked him down and then threw him at Tech-No, knocking him over. Honey's eyes widened. Sharkboy ran at it, but it also knocked him down. It pushed him back. It also knocked down Crimson Legend and Invisi-Girl before it revealed themselves as Anita and Harper Keene.

"A-ha!" Anita exclaimed.

Tech-No eyed them. "Anita and Harper Keene?"

"Hmm!" Anita replied as Harper and Marcus exchanged a glance.

"Hi, moms." They spoke, giving them a wave. Harper smiled at Marcus and Honey.

"No, no, no, no, don't "Hi, moms" us." Anita said and Marcus exhaled sharply. Harper pursed her lips. "That was pathetic. You stop trying for a year and look what happens. Eh? You dropped your guard." She pointed at Miracle Guy, before pointing at Sharkboy. "And you... attacked when you should have blocked." She then gestured to the others. "And you rushed when you should've calculated. Eh?"