Chapter 50

Avira's pov:

As I made my way to the living room, I saw the girls come in from the back door as did my parents and the guys'.

Aura locked eyes onto me, she beamed then ran towards me, embracing me in a tight hug.

"How did it go babe?" I ask.

Before she could answer my Dad chimed in.

"Interview went great, Aura is a real peach, a definite catch" He said, flicking her cheek making her smile.

"They had really great ideas to contribute to the pack" Aaron, Pyrros' Dad added.

"Great ideas that will remain as ideas if we don't come up with a schedule for the girls" Christian, Calder's Dad said as he made his way to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Ah, I am so glad you said that father, I have taken the liberty of developing one. If you'd like Mr. Tritanis, care to hear me out?" Calder said.

"Please do"

Calder quickly went upstairs then came back with a huge whiteboard and stand.

I sat down at the table with Aura on my lap. I was not eager to hear this guy talk and I just knew that we were going to be here forever.

On the whiteboard was the twelve months broken down into three by brackets and a bunch of numbers that had days and weeks next to them.

"Based on the research I have conducted, a mermaid's beast must be in their environment for at least three weeks to have their human side in control. I have broken down the year into three months. Our time together with the girls will round up between 9 to 10 weeks and our time apart will be 21 days every two months." He finished.

Mr. Tritanis stared at the board for a few seconds before speaking.

"What about my daughters' food?"

"I have a vendor, the house you've instructed us to build is fully-stocked on healthy humans, if they are unhappy with them I will gladly replace them. This world is full of replacements" Calder glanced over to me before paying his attention back to Mr. Tritanis.

'You of all people should know that, don't you Avira?' He mind-linked.

I tightened my hold on Aura, she moved and laid on my chest, nuzzling her face in my neck. I run my hand through her hair.

I just need to get rid of Cerise, the problem will go away.

"I'm impressed Calder, I believe your plan will work out flawlessly. For us adults we have also come up with something, this coming up Monday the girls will be going to your school"

My body instantly tensed, my blood running cold and my hands began to sweat.

"Really now?" Calder said with a wide smile than I've ever seen.

This motherfucker is enjoying this.

"Do ease my mind sir, will our mates have the exact same schedule as us?"

"Of course"

Fuck.

"Brilliant"

"This is just a trial run, it will go on for the week to see if the girls will be able to handle it. If not then they will stay here until you return"

"That's fair"

"In addition to that, every meeting you have with another pack the girls will come with you. It's to widen their horizons and not have them cooper up in the house too much, so be diligent and make sure nothing happens to them"